Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > iOS Blog Discussion

Old Jul 21, 2013, 08:36 PM   #26
chrfr
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stack Overflow View Post
That doesn't matter. At all.
Oh, I agree that it shouldn't matter, but obviously Rovio wasn't interested in spending the effort on developing iCloud sync specifically for iOS (and perhaps eventually Mac OS).
chrfr is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2013, 08:46 AM   #27
egoistaxx9
macrumors 6502

finally! no more frustration of doing the same level on multiple devices. good thing
egoistaxx9 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2013, 02:29 PM   #28
eleven59
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinws View Post
I know quite a few people that have both an iOS device and an Android device. I have a Nexus 7 and a iPhone 4. Very soon I could have an iPhone 5 and an iPad or i might keep the Nexus 7 and get an Nexus 4 or HTC One. It is nice to have the choice if you need it.
not to mention home consoles, computers, portable systems, etc..

Square.. Im looking at you and all my Final Fantasy I games i have spread across multiple devices!!

but yes i will play it on the phone on the road, then the ipad at home.. (or even the vita if more developers implemented this feature)

lol not that i need it for that game, but it is nice feature that Im surprised took this long...

i also at one time had battlefield 3 on both consoles (not at the same time), and this would of been nice feature from EA too...
eleven59 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > iOS Blog Discussion