Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > iOS Blog Discussion

Old Jun 26, 2013, 12:12 AM   #76
davidgrimm
macrumors regular

This is the problem with Apple's refresh system. Nothing has been announced, but EVERYONE is already waiting for the next phone and assuming it will be out early fall. So if your phone is getting old in the spring, you'll just wait for the next new model. You'd almost be stupid to purchase an iPhone now. Just wait and you'll have the best one soon. So sales lag in the summer. Why buy anything now. Cheaper, faster, and newer will be here soon.
davidgrimm is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2013, 12:51 AM   #77
kaielement
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivabign View Post
Another interesting Walmart wrinkle is that unlike most resellers, they do not charge sales tax on the subsidized portion of the phone. They will only charge tax on the $129.00. At least in California.
They still have to pay the tax according to state law they just pay it on the back end and hope to make money off of the accessories which are way over priced so that they make more money. In the end if you are smart you will find better deals on cases online. As to the law itself in California it sucks ass I have to deal with it all the time I work for a company that sells cell phones and not saying we are any better of a company then wal-mart, but I hate those customers who flip out because of the tax and try to argue that wal-mart doesn't charge the tax so we shouldn't. If you really care that much go buy your phone there because at the end of the day I don't make commission. Just my thoughts. Whatever the new iPhone ends up being it is going to be quality.
Old Jun 27, 2013, 05:14 AM   #78
landsoyptl
macrumors newbie

means the upcoming of 5S SOON
landsoyptl is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2013, 07:34 PM   #79
praterkeith
macrumors regular

5s. Boom.
praterkeith is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > iOS Blog Discussion