Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jun 6, 2013, 10:07 AM   #1
Corrosive vinyl
macrumors 6502

java security error only when a box is checked

I was trying to watch a podcast on a website in safari 5.1.9, but kept getting a message saying 'sorry, there was a Javascript security error'. I googled, deleted extensions, and no use.

Then, messing with the settings I found that it doesn't happen when the box in security 'Allow all other plug-ins' is unchecked. Great, but I don't like having to check and uncheck it every time. Also, it disables all plug-ins like clicktoflash.

Is there a broken plug-in in Safari or a better work around for my problem?

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store