Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mrbobb

macrumors 603
Aug 27, 2012
Just saw the keynote, so there is a Z-10 touchscreen and a Q-10 physical kbd BB. THEY ARE STICKING to the physical kbd!

I have nothing against physical kbd EXCEPT they take room, makes screen smaller, other than that...

Rocko1

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2011
Don't be niggardly when choosing which aluminum to use for the body.

Trius

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2008
His lack of confidence in the product is pretty apparent. If you can't answer a simple question because it scares you to mention the competitor's products, it just makes you look like an idiot.

scaredpoet

macrumors 604
Apr 6, 2007
oh, even I can come up with something off the cuff that would still be diplomatic.

How about "don't stop innovating?"
to some, that would mean the artists formerly known as RIM learned a humble lesson about continuing to improve their products.

To others, it would be a dig at Apple and a nod to those with cell phone ADHD who insist Apple's products are stale and they'll be out of business in a few months if Tim Cook isn't fired.

Everyone is happy.

also: shame on the BBC for not having mobile-friendly content.

Sedrick

macrumors 68030
Nov 10, 2010
"What have you learned from the iPhone"? I think it's an insulting question for the former kings of the hill. I'm sure they hate with a passion the company that nearly ran them out of business. Wouldn't surprise me if 'Apple' was a forbidden work over at RIM/Blackberry.

matttye

macrumors 601
Mar 25, 2009
Lincoln, England
"What have you learned from the iPhone"? I think it's an insulting question for the former kings of the hill. I'm sure they hate with a passion the company that nearly ran them out of business. Wouldn't surprise me if 'Apple' was a forbidden work over at RIM/Blackberry.

He could at least acknowledge the question even if he doesn't give a forthright answer.

It's more insulting to the interviewer that he was COMPLETELY ignored.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.