Quote:
Originally Posted by bandofbrothers View Post
Sarcasm is lost here !
haha..Pretty bad I didnt recognize it.
sulpfiction is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2012, 09:47 AM   #27
BigMcGuire
macrumors 6502

You know what? After using Android phones for 3+ years I made the switch to iPhone. Having spent years rooting and wasting time on awesome Android Forums, I couldn't find any Mac forums. That said, once coming here I started seeing all these posts of people having problems with their iPhones - making me look and finding problems I didn't see before either. Same with my Macbook Air - my enjoying the product went to **** when I learned there were Airs with Samsung or LG screens. Doing this test to see if I had this problem... I think forums like this tend to decrease the enjoyment of the product big time. Yeah there are valid problems but I sure enjoyed my apple products more before coming here. lol.
BigMcGuire is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2012, 02:06 PM   #28
takeshi74
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rory Manton View Post
Some of the things I'v noticed is that there seams to be a lot of problems with the iphone, people saying mines done this, it's done that, HELP ME. When I read these things I start to wonder about my phone and what I am doing wrong because I never seam to have the amount of issues posted on here and I'm not that bothered about dings ,scuffs or marks on the tool I use.
What you've observed is the very nature of any discussion forum site (on any topic). People post when they have problems and questions -- not when everything's working fine.
takeshi74 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone