Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blondon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 27, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Hey everyone.. My Wife and I just released the iPhone version of our game Deep Space Lander. I have always been a big fan of lander games and thought it would be a good place to start for our first game. It is Free for the first 5 levels with an IAP for .99 cents for 20 additional levels. Pretty low risk to download and give it a try. ;)

I hope you like it!

Brad London
Hot Mustard Studios

Description:
Relive that classic retro arcade style space lander from your childhood. Maneuver your ship across the galaxy while collecting resources and returning them safely to your base. New and exciting obstacles make this a fun and addicting game from the start.

- Challenging for all skill levels
- Thrust based physics control
- Leaderboards and Achievements

Instructions:
Use the on-screen controls to maneuver your ship. Collect all of the bonus crystals to unlock the landing zone. Be careful not to run out of fuel.

Use your shield to protect your ship from meteors. Shields consume a large amount of fuel and can only be used every 20 seconds, so use wisely.

iTunes Link

Game Trailer Link

Attachments

• screenshot_280h.jpg
    screenshot_280h.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 132
  • screenshot2_280h.jpg
    screenshot2_280h.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 84
  • screenshot3_280h.jpg
    screenshot3_280h.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 95

jswiney

macrumors newbie
Nov 11, 2012
Well Done

Very nice, simple controls. Really does remind me off the old DOS lander games :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.