Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices

Old Nov 23, 2012, 04:04 PM   #26
viewfly
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuntman06 View Post
I find that the only time I can tell the difference is if I compare phones side by side. If I am looking at just one phone, I don't notice any issues with colour. The human mind tends to identify colours relative to other colours around it. In general, most phone screens are good enough for the human mind to see the intended colour even if the colours are slightly off. I've had 3 different phones and I do notice that the display showing the same picture has different colours on each phone. However, if I only look at one phone, I don't notice if the colour is off.
I agree that is generally true. With exceptions.

It is like comparing sound systems in the store and the one at home.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoUnion39 View Post
What a bunch of crap to make the Apple fanboys feel good about themselves. The display in the Galaxy S3 is beautiful. Super vibrant and the text is very sharp. My only issue with it is that it doesn't get bright enough.
Which pretty much agrees with the original article.

Last edited by viewfly; Nov 23, 2012 at 09:35 PM.
viewfly is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices