Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

knucklehead

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2003
LOL, sorry...i just have to laugh picturing anyone putting their N7 in their back pocket. Something i dont see around here. And it looks really lame having that 7" tablet in a back pocket. I would imagine that would be uncomfortable.

Honestly i dont know why anyone would put their phone in their back pocket either. I guess thats why we see iP5's bending because they get sat on.

As for the N4, i just dont use my front pocket and not all t-shirts have a front pocket. Just easier to have it fall out when you bend down if you ask me. Depends on what kind of shirt i have on if i put it in there or not which isnt very often. Certainly not a t-shirt.

But hey, to each their own. Just not something i would do and dont see it happening around here.

Interesting you find it funny. Actually, some of us find it amusing to see herding behavior in action -- keep it coming :p Some people just do what works, and don't worry if others don't seem be able to get it.

I said I wear t-shirts, not put my phone in them. I'm not sure why you're even bringing that idea up -- it's absurd. Seems like your front pockets = business suits logic again.

Hey, if you like sitting on your phone, thats certainly your option -- I know I don't. I suppose some posteriors might be more amenable to that -- flow around it so to speak ... much like the Pillsbury dough boy takes a finger in the belly. I wonder if these cellphone companies have researched this aspect of the user experience ... :p

It's all good!

Mikhailov

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 3, 2010
Why would anyone keep their phone in their back pocket? Just seems like it would either get damaged or be uncomfortable.

spinedoc77

macrumors G4
Jun 11, 2009
LOL, sorry...i just have to laugh picturing anyone putting their N7 in their back pocket. Something i dont see around here. And it looks really lame having that 7" tablet in a back pocket. I would imagine that would be uncomfortable.

Honestly i dont know why anyone would put their phone in their back pocket either. I guess thats why we see iP5's bending because they get sat on.

As for the N4, i just dont use my front pocket and not all t-shirts have a front pocket. Just easier to have it fall out when you bend down if you ask me. Depends on what kind of shirt i have on if i put it in there or not which isnt very often. Certainly not a t-shirt.

But hey, to each their own. Just not something i would do and dont see it happening around here.

I used to carry my N7 in my back pocket, don't see what's funny about having both arms free. It was a refreshing change from always having one arm tied up carrying an ipad. Min the end though even the N7 was too large for me, I'm currently considering a note 2'as a secondary tablet device.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.