Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EDH667

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 25, 2009
Northern California
Although not as good as their black Friday sale, Target is offering a $30.00 Gift Card with any iPad Air purchase online. The Target in store Ad states a $30.00 gift card with the 16GB Wi-Fi model.

Rockies

macrumors 6502
Oct 4, 2011
Although not as good as their black Friday sale, Target is offering a $30.00 Gift Card with any iPad Air purchase online. The Target in store Ad states a $30.00 gift card with the 16GB Wi-Fi model.

Still a good deal. I see the 16GB Wifi is advertised for $479 + $30 Gift Card making a net price of $449.

Leney

macrumors member
Jan 15, 2008
would be a great deal if any were available. None online or in stores. I have by $200 ipad1 tradein that I want to use on one.

There are some available in stores. I have no idea what city you live in, but a search on Target's website for availability near Richmond showed a lot of stores with the white model in stock, less so for the black model. And you would be able to order online and pick up in store.

esskay

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2008
would be a great deal if any were available. None online or in stores. I have by $200 ipad1 tradein that I want to use on one.

You might want to convert that trade in card to a gift card so you'll be ready to make an online target purchase when the time comes. I had one of the trade in cards and wasn't able to use it for online purchase on Black Friday because I hadn't planned ahead.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.