Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Jan 15, 2012, 11:41 AM   #1
DotCom2
macrumors 65816

How to have music videos continuous play?

I have a bunch of music videos that I like to watch while on the treadmill.
However I can only play one at at time. Is there a way on the ipad2 to have music videos that you can select and have them all play continuously?
DotCom2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2012, 02:16 AM   #2
smoking monkey
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotCom2 View Post
I have a bunch of music videos that I like to watch while on the treadmill.
However I can only play one at at time. Is there a way on the ipad2 to have music videos that you can select and have them all play continuously?
Yep!!

Make a playlist in itunes. Then add whatever music videos you want to it. Go to movies tab in your ipad itunes screen and click sync video playlists.

On your ipad open the music app and go to playlists. All your videos will play in the order they were put in without you needing to do anything.

BUT you need to make sure all your songs are at 0 secs otherwise they will start from wherever the playhead was in the playlist.

Hope this helps! I watch movies on the treadmill. Greatest thing ever. 30mins flies past in the blink of an eye.
smoking monkey is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2012, 11:02 AM   #3
DotCom2
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoking monkey View Post
yep!!

Make a playlist in itunes. Then add whatever music videos you want to it. Go to movies tab in your ipad itunes screen and click sync video playlists.

On your ipad open the music app and go to playlists. All your videos will play in the order they were put in without you needing to do anything.

But you need to make sure all your songs are at 0 secs otherwise they will start from wherever the playhead was in the playlist.

Hope this helps! I watch movies on the treadmill. Greatest thing ever. 30mins flies past in the blink of an eye.
thanks so much!
DotCom2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2012, 03:17 PM   #4
InVision
macrumors newbie

I tried this and must have missed something. The playlist only plays audio. Any hints?

Mike
InVision is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2012, 01:19 AM   #5
fingerdrop
macrumors newbie

same issue

Did you get this fixed?
fingerdrop is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2013, 10:06 PM   #6
tihitna
macrumors newbie

select all your videos and drag them to iTunes DJ