Things you can't do while in a call in iPhone 5 - Page 3 - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

View Poll Results: How often you need to speak from a noisy place?
Less than 5% of your calls 25 26.32%
5-10% of your calls 19 20.00%
10-20% of your calls 22 23.16%
20-50% of your calls 17 17.89%
50-80 or your calls 7 7.37%
Most of your calls 5 5.26%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 26, 2012, 09:46 AM   #51
MHaynes772
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiozambrano View Post
How would you call your comment? If you don't like my post, don't answer. It seems you are the same kind of stupid you are accusing me to be. Something made impossible to resist to answer me, even when I didn't offend or do anything to YOU.

Now, before doing what you said, I WENT to the AppleStore, and the other unit did the same, proved by the Genius girl. May be she, someone "your kind" is a stupid bitch too as per your words?

If you hated your customers when they complained about non-admitted issues, I bet you were fired.

Sorry, no wasn't fired. I was also never rude to a customer, ever. Always understanding. All I'm saying is, if this is something you don't like about the phone, and it continues with multiple phones, why keep it? There are COUNTLESS other brands of phones. I just never understood customers who would come in, complain to me over and over about things they don't like, then I would ask if they were in their return period, offer a full refund, and then they'd be like "NOOOO! I want to keep it!" I just never understood it.

I agree, I hate the new noise canceling feature. ABSOLUTELY HATE IT! That's also why I returned the 5, and until they make a feature like the Samsung Galaxy where there is a option in settings to turn it off, I won't buy a new one. I'll just keep my 4S. It's that simple.
MHaynes772 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2012, 11:26 AM   #52
MVRL
macrumors regular

Why are you even dissing old mics?

old mics aren't bad, and that's why people still record with U47s. Hell, a U47 is worth more than 100 iphones lol.
MVRL is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2012, 11:34 AM   #53
BigMcGuire
macrumors 6502

I recently got an iPhone 5 after having a 4s for a year+. I noticed that with the same person, on speakerphone, I was asked to repeat my words a lot more often than with my iPhone 4s.

I noticed that if I had a short quick reply, I was asked to repeat.

However, if I had a long sentence, I wasn't asked to repeat my words so once I got talking, it seemed to do a good job.

Just an observation. But I use my speakerphone very rarely.
BigMcGuire is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2013, 09:17 PM   #54
Latexan2
macrumors newbie

I, too, had a problem when I bought my IPhone 5 in that my callers could not hear me. I returned my phone and got a new one. Now I can't hear them. I was going to ask for help but everyone. Here seems pretty critical. I love iPhone and wouldn't think of having another phone. If you want to help me, please do so. If you are going to bash me, please don't answer. Thank you.

----------

Another thing, AT@T won't let me exchange it for IPhone 4s as its past their 15 days which I thought was 30. I live 300 miles from an Apple store.
Latexan2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2013, 12:11 AM   #55
tl01
macrumors 6502a

I don't understand who would use their phone this way. If I'm reading someone a number... Why would I need to take my phone away from my head? I talk on the phone by listening and then talking and if the phone is away from me, then I have to use another mode as I can't hear them.
tl01 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2013, 01:08 AM   #56
ugcop
macrumors Demi-God

It is official....BORAT has an iPhone 5
ugcop is offline   2 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2013, 11:11 PM   #57
slusmiles
macrumors newbie

The iphone5 is my first iphone and I love it, but I can't rest the phone between my ear and shoulder and have the person I'm talking to hear me like I could with my android. I called the test number earlier in the thread and at the number 10 I held my phone between my ear and shoulder. My voice suddenly sounded like I was talking 10 feet away from the phone. I always thought the people I was talking to were nuts when they complained. Now I know it's the phone. Yes, it's very frustrating if I'm trying to multi-task with my hands while I'm on the phone.
slusmiles is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Tags
cancelation, noise, proximity, reduction, voice