Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Amen! Unfortunately this forum is a magnet for techno-geek oneupmanship...
My wife has the 3 and has no complaints whatsoever.

I love my 3 but I do know the 4 is quite fast in comparison. It still never made me jump on buying a 4. In fact, I would like to "retire" my 3 to the kitchen as I sold my kitchen iPad (iPad 1) months ago, and grab a mini for everyday use. The retina and larger screen is perfect for me in the kitchen.

vmaniqui

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2013
California
been waiting for the ipad5 since Feb when people thought it was going to release in March, then they said April, then they said May, and now we are waiting for WWDC. ******* that i said and I just got the 4th iPad.

I know the new one should be a whole new design and all that but honestly how much "better" can it be over the ipad 4?

the ipad 4 should last me a good 2 years before i decide to want to switch, it will go well with my laptop

now my question is, i need a professional looking case.
I plan to use my ipad like my iPhone, Im a business man and i go on a lot of sales meetings and i need a case that will go well with my portfolio.

I have been searching and having been able to find much, looking for something leather like, budget $100.

Thanks

They have an original apple smart case at eBay for $23.99. The reason it's cheap is because its refurbished but there are many from this forum who bought from that seller and they all said it looks like new and really original. Check it out if you want an apple case (covers the back).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.