Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Apr 12, 2013, 08:14 AM   #151
andross77
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by k995 View Post
Sure thats why you spends post after post without any proof of what you claim, indeed very childish :lol:
http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-plans

look at the bottom. $30, 100 minutes, unlimited data (first 5gb is on hspa+, which is the definition of unlimited for tmobile and att these days) and unlimited text. and you don't sign a contract.

Now you can either come back and admit you were wrong, or just don't post anymore. Next time you will be quiet and not speak so loudly about stuff you don't know. Fool....
andross77 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2013, 02:43 PM   #152
k995
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by andross77 View Post
http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-plans

look at the bottom. $30, 100 minutes, unlimited data (first 5gb is on hspa+, which is the definition of unlimited for tmobile and att these days) and unlimited text. and you don't sign a contract.

Now you can either come back and admit you were wrong, or just don't post anymore. Next time you will be quiet and not speak so loudly about stuff you don't know. Fool....
The statement was of course "Wait, unlimited calls, texts and 3GB of data for $30?" Trouble reading ? You seem to be childish enough .

And there are even better offers then that :

http://www.prixtel.com/particulier/o...ampaign=modulo

Probably less if someone bothers to look.

Last edited by k995; Apr 13, 2013 at 02:50 PM.
k995 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2013, 06:56 AM   #153
andross77
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by k995 View Post
The statement was of course "Wait, unlimited calls, texts and 3GB of data for $30?" Trouble reading ? You seem to be childish enough .

And there are even better offers then that :

http://www.prixtel.com/particulier/o...ampaign=modulo

Probably less if someone bothers to look.
yep, just as I thought. I provided the evidence and you were proven wrong and you don't even have the decency to admit it. you live a sad life full of pride. anyways. congrats on losing and then trying to deflect.
andross77 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2013, 11:49 AM   #154
k995
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by andross77 View Post
yep, just as I thought. I provided the evidence and you were proven wrong and you don't even have the decency to admit it. you live a sad life full of pride. anyways. congrats on losing and then trying to deflect.
Sure The statement was that france has cheaper mobile phone contracts then USA, you provide a more expensive less containing contract as proof. Wauw,

Well at least the childish comments have stopped thank you for that.
k995 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2013, 09:58 AM   #155
andross77
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by k995 View Post
Sure The statement was that france has cheaper mobile phone contracts then USA, you provide a more expensive less containing contract as proof. Wauw,

Well at least the childish comments have stopped thank you for that.
The original quote i responded to was saying that unlimited calls and texts + 3gb of data is like $100 in the US. i showed a better plan (100 minutes, unlimited text and unlimited data for $30). So i proved the ridiculous hyperbolic nature of the comment.

You also couldn't find anything better than $50. You said prove me wrong. I did. And you keep arguing because you are a fool.

Everyone on this board, except you apparently, recognizes that a $30 plan with unlimited data that covers 14.5 times the area of the $26 French plan is a better deal. You won't admit that, and want to go further in your error to say US plans are all a scam.

I love seeing your new posts each time i check the website since you haven't refuted the argument and won't admit you are wrong when you plainly are. You also won't admit i found the $30 plan that takes 3 seconds to google and you couldn't because apparently you have terrible "searching skills."

You fail.
andross77 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2013, 11:46 AM   #156
k995
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by andross77 View Post
The original quote i responded to was saying that unlimited calls and texts + 3gb of data is like $100 in the US. i showed a better plan (100 minutes, unlimited text and unlimited data for $30). So i proved the ridiculous hyperbolic nature of the comment.

You also couldn't find anything better than $50. You said prove me wrong. I did. And you keep arguing because you are a fool.

Everyone on this board, except you apparently, recognizes that a $30 plan with unlimited data that covers 14.5 times the area of the $26 French plan is a better deal. You won't admit that, and want to go further in your error to say US plans are all a scam.

I love seeing your new posts each time i check the website since you haven't refuted the argument and won't admit you are wrong when you plainly are. You also won't admit i found the $30 plan that takes 3 seconds to google and you couldn't because apparently you have terrible "searching skills."

You fail.
Great everybody happy :lol:

And you still ignore the argument I gave, land size doesnt matter as that plan doesnt cover that entire landmass it doesnt even cover all the people and its not only quite a bit expensive 30 vs 20 it also is different as the main part calls is limited.

And of course ignoring that in any bussiness reality there is such a thing as Economies of scale .


But of course we always eneds to pretend US is nr 1 dont we.?

It always amazes me that people actually defend high prices but hey those advertisement need to influence someone dont do.
k995 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2013, 12:27 PM   #157
andross77
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by k995 View Post
Great everybody happy :lol:

And you still ignore the argument I gave, land size doesnt matter as that plan doesnt cover that entire landmass it doesnt even cover all the people and its not only quite a bit expensive 30 vs 20 it also is different as the main part calls is limited.

And of course ignoring that in any bussiness reality there is such a thing as Economies of scale .


But of course we always eneds to pretend US is nr 1 dont we.?

It always amazes me that people actually defend high prices but hey those advertisement need to influence someone dont do.
stop lying. it's 30 vs 26, not 30 vs 20 lol. that would be a 50% increase in price using your made up numbers. in reality it's a 15% increase in price. Landmass does matter and the MAIN PART ISN"T CALLS ANYMORE, IT"S DATA! rofl, you are confused, don't know where to find cheap US plans, lie about numbers and don't seem to remember you live in 2013 where Data > voice minutes.

Ay-yai-yai. You could have admitted you were wrong, 5 posts ago but you just keep coming back. Gotta be amazed at what pride can do to some people.

*grabs popcorn for next comment from k995*
andross77 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2013, 10:10 AM   #158
andross77
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Oh and I forgot to add, paying 15% more money to get 1400% increase in coverage is a TERRIBLE RIPOFF! BOOOOO! US CELL COMPANIES ARE TERRIBLE! HOW DARE THEY MAKE ME PAY 15% MORE TO GET 1400% MORE COVERAGE!!!

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

That's how you sound K995, and the rest of the people mistakenly saying Europe has much better cell phone plans and the US is a ripoff.
andross77 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC