Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LA89

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 6, 2012
Hi All.

I'm currently in the US of A, and whilst here bought a film through the iTunes store on my Mac. I'm from the UK and so the account was set up in the UK and the film paid for in British Pounds.

The film arrived at my account, ready for downloading. The Mrs. back in the UK has her computer authorised, so she has successfully downloaded the film.

I, however, can not seem to download it - I keep getting various error messages?

A similar thing is happening with an album I bought in the same manner - although, the album i bought through my iPad - again in £s. I can download the songs onto my laptop no trouble, but I can't download the LP that comes with the album.

Help?

mankar4

macrumors 6502a
Aug 23, 2007
USA
This seems like a question for apple support. Shoot them an email, they respond within 24 hours, and have been very helpful with these kind of issues for me in the past.

LA89

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 6, 2012
Thanks,

I've had no luck as yet but will see if I get anything of use from them and post back.

All the best.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.