Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

onthecouchagain

macrumors 604
Mar 29, 2011
Why do you care so much what the critics think?

You win the internet.

----------

Right now, there are two main things to look at with the iPhone for me:

1) iOS 7 - I'm not calling for a dramatic overhaul, like some are. I don't think that's realistic, nor conducive to Apple's business model and philosophy. However, it does stand to get some major updates. Namely to the keyboard, to Safari, and to how it manages settings. I want to be able to see more information, and have settings easily accessible. It really wouldn't hurt Apple to make things a little more dynamic. At this point and time, others have discovered faster and easier ways to accomplish the same tasks.

2) Screen size. Give us some options. Real options. Not last year's model or this year's model. It doesn't even have to be a lot. One could be on the smaller end, one could be on the larger end. Apple offers sizes in all their current generation lineups. Air, RMBP, iMac, iPods, and most recently, iPads. It's time for the iPhone to follow suit.

These two things would go a long way in reintroducing the iPhone to my life.

Of course, I wouldn't mind even more: https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1501886/

:)

macingman

macrumors 68020
Jan 2, 2011
Well battery life would be bad so it wouldn't matter if it had those specs and with their stock price nose diving today I doubt they're gonna invest heavily into a project like that.

Time to sell AAPL with both hands iPhone 5 is the last we're going to see of apples greatness.

You have no idea how business works.

blackhand1001

macrumors 68030
Jan 6, 2009
And actuAlly on my brothers note 2, the stock browser is fastet then Google Chrome browser on Android

Yup, I have been saying that the stock aosp browser is faster and smoother than chrome but people think I am lying for some reason.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.