Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TedM

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2012
California
0002508_atmosphere.jpeg

I'm a pretty big fan of the atmosphere cases

brilliantthings

macrumors 6502a
Feb 13, 2011
Case for movie viewing that blocks touch input

I'm looking for an iPod touch 5 case so that kids can watch movies, and completely protect the screen. So if the iPod falls straight onto its screen it won't break. Touch screen doesn't have to work. This would be for viewing only. I don't want a standard thin screen protector. I'm after something much stronger.

Thoughts?

aPple nErd

macrumors 68030
Feb 12, 2012
Jailbreaks/IOS Hacks
I'm looking for an iPod touch 5 case so that kids can watch movies, and completely protect the screen. So if the iPod falls straight onto its screen it won't break. Touch screen doesn't have to work. This would be for viewing only. I don't want a standard thin screen protector. I'm after something much stronger.

Thoughts?

Griffin survivor

AppleDeviceUser

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2012
Canada
LifeProof case for iPod touch 5th gen http://www.lifeproof.com/en/ipod-5/?path=TopNav

----------

Thoughts?

Why would you want it to block touch input, how would you select a movie and click play? Anyway there are no cases that block touch input but you can get the Griffin survivor case it's really strong.

AppleDeviceUser

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2012
Canada
I just picked up this case for my refurbished iPod touch 64 gig. I wasn't thrilled about paying nearly $50 for the case but I need this one to last a long time. After installing the case I am pretty happy I purchased it.

Glad you like it! I currently use the life proof case for the iPhone 5S and I love it

iolinux333

macrumors 68000
Feb 9, 2014
I wish there was a simple snap on leather case just like the Apple brand leather case for the iPhone 5s. I've looked everywhere but it does not seen to exist.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.