Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BassMann777

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 2, 2013
I recently bought a Samsung NoteII for my birthday. It was an upgrade from my iPhone 4, but i deeply miss the iMessage feature. I still have my iPhone 4 and am going to return the NoteII. But with recent buzz about an iPhone5S coming this April-June, I don't know what to do. I have two options ;
1) Keep my current iPhone 4 and wait for a new model.
2) Get rid of my iPhone 4 and get the iPhone 5.

As of now, my iPhone 4 works fine and gets the job done. And i truly don't see that big of an improvement from the 4 to the 5. But what should i do?

sulpfiction

macrumors 68040
Aug 16, 2011
Philadelphia Area
I'd wait a little longer to see if more 5S rumors pop up. I'm not really believing the 5S rumors thus far, because they just seem too crazy and all over the place..But in the post Jobs era, I guess anything is possible. Hold tight until end of Feb/early March. By then we'll know a lot more if a spring/summer 5S launch is imminent.

Tankmaze

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2012
why don't you use the note and also the iphone 4 and wait what the 5S will bring

duhyes

macrumors member
Dec 12, 2012
wait for iphone 10, all te iphone will be the same anyways just bigger screen fast...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.