Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rydan1

macrumors newbie
Nov 5, 2012
Same can sign in but only see 4 posts in news feed. I think maybe this will sort it self out over night maybe. Seems like a hitch and they are working on getting it sorted.

bdude52

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2012
I can't view news feeds. Only a blank white page to add friends. Can't even select existing friends. Gotta search for them all. Pathetic. How many billions is Suckerberg worth and he can't even get a half decent iPhone app out.

13 year old kids are releasing better apps than this!

bdude52

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2012
My news feed is working now, no longer telling me to add new friends, and I can scroll more than 4 posts. This app is still way below average.

hichaelmart

macrumors newbie
Nov 5, 2012
All working for me too.

Again, think it might have just been intermittent problems with their servers...

poohbear538

macrumors newbie
Feb 4, 2012
I just went into setting and logged onto fb from there and it seemed to work. Boy what a pain. What ever happened to "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"?

ggt

macrumors regular
Feb 10, 2009
UK
May have fixed mine! I tapped on the notifications globe and selected a past notification, then when I tapped the back arrow it took me back to the news feed which is now working.

ggt

macrumors regular
Feb 10, 2009
UK
to the people that say their timeline is working again...

did you had any issues with the login?

I did, to fix it I went to settings and deleted then re-entered my password. It then verified and displayed the ticks.

JrFreak

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2009
Force closed it a few times. Seems to be working as well as it ever did. Which isn't a compliment.

shotla

macrumors newbie
Nov 5, 2012
Ipa

Anyone got a link for the 5.0.1 ipa?
I got 5.0 but no full screen on iPhone5

Forget it, just did the update again (making sure fb was closed) and now it works

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.