Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jogglerdk

macrumors newbie
Jan 28, 2010
Old cartoon....

Hi. I was told to ask my question here, by some friends. Hopefully you guys can help me.
For the last 4 years I've been searching to an old animated series. The name I cannot remember, but here is what I remember about it: It was about a polarbear and his friend (who I think was a rabbit), and they were flying in a hot-airballoon. They had some enemies, who were ducks dressed as pirates, who were flying in a zeppelin. There was a lot of talk about "the universe of *something* elements".

I remember it was on The Childrens Channel (TCC) at some point in the 90's.
I have not had any luck on wikipedia or anywhere else. I really hope someone is able to help me.

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 18, 2005
I just found out that I used to watch a hell of a lot of Dink the Little Dinosaur! My memory is normally quite good and I can remember obscure details about old shows all the time (annoying not the names though :mad:) but this one totally slipped from the mind-radar.

joe70978

macrumors newbie
Jan 18, 2012
an old cartoon with a goat

i'm trying to find a really old cartoon (or so it seemed back then :D) where there's a goat in a nightgown becoming scared of his own multiplying shadows
wonder if anyone could help
i would appreciate any help :)

Johnny C

macrumors newbie
Feb 19, 2013
I think it was produced from the 70s-80's maybe. It's about an island where some animals live. All I can remember is the title sequence where a Snake would pop on screen, 'wipe' its feet and walk off. There was also a bear like creature who wore odd socks. Does this ring a bell at all?

Also after another cartoon but not as much. I think this one is British, it's about a forest where these 2 green protagonists live. They fly around on leaves and theres a wizard who watches over them. I'm sure the title sequence showed scenes from the bad guys lair, think one was some kind of dragon in armour.

edit- AND another one was about another island, all I remember about this was the focal point of saving their coral reef around the island. but that really is all I remember!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Been trying to find these for years now!

Ovide and the gang

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.