Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mary7068

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 19, 2012
Help. I opened my document folder from my docking station. and clicked on "Folder Options". in the past I have changed it to different setting, not liked it and changed it back. This time I changed it to Stack. Now when i open it the "Folder Option" is not there and I am stuck in stack, which I would rather have List. Any ideas????:mad:

wrldwzrd89

macrumors G5
Jun 6, 2003
Solon, OH
Help. I opened my document folder from my docking station. and clicked on "Folder Options". in the past I have changed it to different setting, not liked it and changed it back. This time I changed it to Stack. Now when i open it the "Folder Option" is not there and I am stuck in stack, which I would rather have List. Any ideas????:mad:
Did you upgrade OS X to a newer version in the interim? The method for accessing that option changed in recent versions of OS X. You now perform a contextual click (right mouse button for a 2-button mouse, Control+click for a 1-button mouse) to get to the menu where the display type can be changed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.