Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BStew81

macrumors newbie
Dec 21, 2012
After thinking about it for a couple days, I finally ordered mine this morning!

Thanks OP

philipma1957

macrumors 603
Apr 13, 2010
Howell, New Jersey
mine came in 22 hours. I am in NJ BH is in NY about 50 miles away.

all good truly the best deal going. I dropped in 16gb ram and tested it. This was a very very very good deal.

jhfenton

macrumors 65816
Dec 11, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
Loving mine

I've had mine 10 days, and I'm loving it. I installed 16GB of RAM and an Intel 180GB SSD along the stock 500GB HDD.

When I rebooted from an external hard drive with a cloned copy of my OS X installation, Disk Utility decided that my SSD + HDD combo was a damaged Fusion Drive and offered to auto-repair it into a Fusion Drive for me. I didn't even have to jump through the diskutil corestorage Terminal hoops that I expected to.

(On the down side, I do not look forward to having to take the SSD back out if I ever need hardware warranty service.)

macAg

macrumors newbie
Dec 27, 2012
TX
I was on the fence regarding the i5 or i7 and this deal pushed me to try the i5. Having the keyboard, parallels, trackpad, and applecare definitely sweetened things... Thanks OP for posting this deal. This is going to leave me enough to pick up 2 3tb drives so I can have a nice big data drive and backup up compliment. Will upgrade memory and go SSD down the road. Will also pick up on the Korean 27" IPS. But that will have to be when I have replenished my stash :D

cocacolakid

macrumors 65816
Dec 18, 2010
Chicago
They have the other mini's and other Apple computers in stock at good prices, but if you click on any of them you'll see a Savings Available link. Click on that and you can (on most) choose 1 free piece of software, and Apple Care on the mini is half price. So if you're looking for either of the other 2012 mini's they have nice deals on those too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.