Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Adrian00

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 8, 2012
Hey,

so far I have only been using Eclipse and Java and I found their documentation very useful.

Where can I find the documentation with all the functions for Xcode 4.5.2 and C++?

gnasher729

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
Hey,

so far I have only been using Eclipse and Java and I found their documentation very useful.

Where can I find the documentation with all the functions for Xcode 4.5.2 and C++?

It's all just plain old Standard C++, with C++11 partially implemented. So any good C++ documentation should work just fine.

lloyddean

macrumors 65816
May 10, 2009
Des Moines, WA
Another vague question!

As gnasher729 said it's plain ISO Standard C++ with partial C++ 11 implementation. That being the case one of my favorite C++ references is <http://en.cppreference.com/w/Main_Page>

As to Xcode use it's built in help system. It provides some very nice utilities for writing, finding and analyzing C, C++, ObjC and ObjC++ code.

If you're looking for something more specific and can't find it continue to do what you're doing here - ask!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.