Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Dec 27, 2012, 07:41 AM   #1
Paito
macrumors regular

Iphone not syncing with ipad

Not sure what went wrong but I was able to sync my ipad with my iphone wirelessly. Whenever I would do something on the iphone it would show up on the ipad and vice versa. I would delete something on the ipad it would get. Deleted on the iphone but its not doing it anymore. This started like 2 days ago I did noticed that when I woke up my iphone from sleep it did asked me to login to iTunes.
Old Dec 27, 2012, 08:39 AM   #2
yinz
macrumors 6502a

You have to be logged into iCloud for this to work...
yinz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2012, 09:01 AM   #3
Paito
macrumors regular

I'm logged into iCloud in both the iphone and ipad but is not working. I remember that when I woke the iphone and I went into usage there was no iCloud info.

How can I log out of iCloud? Or do I delete the account?

EDIT: problem fixed - I had turned off NOTES in my email account in mail settings.

Last edited by Paito; Dec 27, 2012 at 03:44 PM.
Paito is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone