Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Have you traded your replacement iPod nano?

• Yes, sold it straight away

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Yes, it's on sale now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I am considering it

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No, wouldn't dream of it

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Confuzzzed

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 7, 2011
Liverpool, UK
So with all the interest last year - will they, won't they - most of us now have our replacements to hand. Brand spanking new 6th generation iPods to replace a 6-7 year old gadget that was gathering dust in the drawer of most people's desks. How many people have gone ahead and sold their replacements, be it on ebay or craigs list of whatever?

I have because with 2 iPhones, an iPad and an iPod Touch in the house, we don't need the nano any more. And have used the proceeds to part fund the new iMac which I am hoping to buy when the refresh takes place.

MonkeySee....

macrumors 68040
Sep 24, 2010
UK
So with all the interest last year - will they, won't they - most of us now have our replacements to hand. Brand spanking new 6th generation iPods to replace a 6-7 year old gadget that was gathering dust in the drawer of most people's desks. How many people have gone ahead and sold their replacements, be it on ebay or craigs list of whatever?

I have because with 2 iPhones, an iPad and an iPod Touch in the house, we don't need the nano any more. And have used the proceeds to part fund the new iMac which I am hoping to buy when the refresh takes place.

How much did you get for it? I'm not sure wether to sell it or just give it as a present? :confused:

Confuzzzed

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 7, 2011
Liverpool, UK
Also considered giving it as a present but in the end it is the kind of thing that presentationally someone may have expected it to come in the apple packaging rather than a brown unmarked postage box with some foam padding!! So pulled the trigger and listed it but had to wait a while to get someone buying it at the price I wanted. There are plenty of people selling theirs for £60

Cookierachas

macrumors newbie
Apr 11, 2012
The only reason I participated in the program was so I can use the new nano as a watch
So far it's pretty cool

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.