Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pmontanarella

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 12, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
Hi all,

I am aware there are many threads on this topic, however, I haven't found a single one that fits my situation.

At home I'm all Apple (MacBook, iPhone 5 and iPad) other than a computer I use pretty much only for gaming, and I never us it for Word Processing (or any other office apps).
I have Pages and Keynote on my iOS devices, and I'm thinking of getting Numbers (especially if I get the whole iWork suite for my Mac).
One concern I have is that I currently run my Mac on a 2 drive setup (a small SSD and a big HDD in the disc bay). My SSD is only 60GB and is already pretty much full. What worries me is the fact that with the new iWork, it seems you can't really choose where to save the documents (and sync to iCloud), is this correct?
I currently have Office on my Mac and I'm happy with it, but the iCloud syncing feature, and the awesome graphics in Keynote, are really pulling me towards iWork. As for cross-compatibility, I'm currently attending school and need to hand-in many papers however, I guess I can hand them in in PDF format.

Thanks in advance for the tips,
Pietro

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.