Itunes match differs device to device - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old Dec 13, 2012, 11:44 AM   #1
Wingzfan61
macrumors newbie

Itunes match differs device to device

Ill make it brief, on my ipad all my music shows properly with artwork, on my work pc the same thing, home pc as well. On my iphone running ios 6.0.1 all my music shows but absolutely no artwork for any album what so ever.

Any ideas? Ive removed match, deleted any music, restarted the phone, toggled sort by artist.

Also one album totally changes artists and another shows as various.
Wingzfan61 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2012, 01:43 AM   #2
HazyCloud
macrumors 68030

Try turning off Match on your iPhone and opening Music. Confirm that all of your music is gone. To insure it is, go to Settings>Usage>Music and delete any data that is left. Before turning Match back on, make sure Music isn't running in your multitasking tray. Turn it back on and open Music and let Music sit for a few minutes to an hour depending on your library size.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services