Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JAT

macrumors 603
Dec 31, 2001
Mpls, MN
OP, that sounds like a perfect gift for some girlfriends.

Their logic allow them to manage space and their relation to it much more efficiently, and find connections where other don't.
Is this supposed to be about left-handed people? Is that really a thing, or are you guys just telling jokes I don't get?

At our house, the left-handed person couldn't solve a spacial riddle if her life depended on it. And the righty can. Not statistically significant, I know.

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2012
She has 14 days to try it out. Taking her to the store is a safer bet with letting her try it but unless you do it in a left handed way (pun intended) it will not be much of a surprise.

Then again, give her your iPad 3 since you know she likes it and you keep the Mini instead. Bet you score even more points.

iamthekiller

macrumors 6502a
Feb 3, 2010
Make sure she doesn't see this thread. She probably won't be too flattered that you knew her so poorly that you had to consult internet strangers to see if she'd like an ipad mini.

johndallas999

macrumors 6502a
Oct 9, 2008
Seattle
Ok folks;

I know every day someone asks the same question "iPad Mini worth it?".
But I really need to make this thread...

So Im planning to buy to my girlfriend an iPad Mini 16 GB Wifi.
Her profile is: Internet browsing alot, play some casual games... I really dont know if she is going to play the heavy graphics games but if she goes do this games runs smooth on Mini? And some videos such series on 720p and animes on mkv.
She's the type who dont mind about retina display and the size of the display, so the Mini would be perfect to her being smaller.

I have an iPad 3 and I manage all this tasks easy, and she LOVES my iPad 3, but you know guys, Im not have the money to an iPad 3.

So to end this... Will the Mini handle what I specified?

Thanks everyone and sorry if my english is confusing.

Do NOT get her one.

DollFaceDork

macrumors 6502
Jul 13, 2011
Narnia
Ok folks;

I know every day someone asks the same question "iPad Mini worth it?".
But I really need to make this thread...

So Im planning to buy to my girlfriend an iPad Mini 16 GB Wifi.
Her profile is: Internet browsing alot, play some casual games... I really dont know if she is going to play the heavy graphics games but if she goes do this games runs smooth on Mini? And some videos such series on 720p and animes on mkv.
She's the type who dont mind about retina display and the size of the display, so the Mini would be perfect to her being smaller.

I have an iPad 3 and I manage all this tasks easy, and she LOVES my iPad 3, but you know guys, Im not have the money to an iPad 3.

So to end this... Will the Mini handle what I specified?

Thanks everyone and sorry if my english is confusing.

How about we do a trial, you buy me an iPad Mini and then I tell you weather to buy your girlfriend another one. Yes?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.