Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps

Old Feb 21, 2013, 09:28 PM   #1
J0hnnyzer0
macrumors newbie

Zerg Invasion - new iOS game. Request for brutally honest feedback! What sucks?

Hi Guys, I'm an indie dev looking for a little feedback for my first game Zerg Invasion. Please be brutally honest. I want to improve my game to be as fun as it can be. Anything from the game itself to the appstore or icons is greatly appreciated.

The game is free. More interested in making the perfect puyo style puzzle game for entertainment than a lot of money.
What can I make better???

Note - Instructions are currently in the settings(Bad choice, I know)

Version 1.1 submitted to apple that moves instructions to play menu and adds a tutorial that awards some power ups.
J0hnnyzer0 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2013, 06:26 AM   #2
Menneisyys2
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0hnnyzer0 View Post
Hi Guys, I'm an indie dev looking for a little feedback for my first game Zerg Invasion. Please be brutally honest. I want to improve my game to be as fun as it can be. Anything from the game itself to the appstore or icons is greatly appreciated.

The game is free. More interested in making the perfect puyo style puzzle game for entertainment than a lot of money.
What can I make better???

Note - Instructions are currently in the settings(Bad choice, I know)

Version 1.1 submitted to apple that moves instructions to play menu and adds a tutorial that awards some power ups.
Probably a name change? Not just because of Blizzard possibly suing you, but also not to make people think it's an RTS...
Menneisyys2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2013, 12:05 PM   #3
J0hnnyzer0
macrumors newbie

Thanks! Blizzard won't be suing me but I appreciate the feedback on game type confusion.
J0hnnyzer0 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps