Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TC25

macrumors 68020
Mar 28, 2011
Picked up mine yesterday. Loving the design and sleekness so far. Have n't spent too much time in the OS yet, other than setting it up. I have a steep learning curve, coming from a PC environment for eternity.

Congrats and one disagreement. :) The learning curve is not steep.

1. Close, Minimize and Restore buttons are in the upper left instead of upper right.
2. Command+key instead of Control+key.

Are the 'major' changes.

pradeepgj

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 22, 2010
Congrats and one disagreement. :) The learning curve is not steep.

1. Close, Minimize and Restore buttons are in the upper left instead of upper right.
2. Command+key instead of Control+key.

Are the 'major' changes.

:) I was not clear earlier. I am a developer (primarily windows) and i plan to develop iOS apps as a hobby to start with. I was referring to that curve. I am sure, if I was a normal user, I wouldn't worry much.

sevoman

macrumors member
Jan 23, 2016
Ancient Egypt
You would have had no problems returning a damaged MBA, even if delivered to you house.:p

Their return policy is seriously NO QUESTIONS ASKED. I once returned an iMac within the 14 day return period. Packed it up, walked into the Apple store, first rep that saw me asked me if he could help me. I said I would like to return this. He took the box out of my hand put it on the table, scanned it, and asked if I wanted a printed receipt or sent to my email. I said email is fine. He said no problem, sorry it didn't work out for you. HE NEVER OPENED THE BOX. Amazing. This is why they are #1 in the world.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.