Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spilakalb

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 23, 2012
Yes..This is the one of the happiest moments in my life..3 months backs it was a dream for me...At last it happened in 2-Nov-12:3.33 PM.
I had completed the testing in simulator in october.After that I was eagerly waiting to see my app in iPhone.But I don't have the Apple Developer Certificate..I had to go for the option of loading the app in Jailbroken device.Again..one more chanllenge infront of me(as usual entire ios app development was a challenging for me since I am new to
this..)..How to load the app in jailbroken device?....beacuse its involved lot of configuration changes.....After that it happened following starting..stoping..restarting..resuming...process...May be others can't understand the feeling of enjoyment of mine..But for me its something special...Feelings of a mother who delivered a kid...My next step is get the apple developer certificate..

Thank you all for your supports...

dontpannic

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2011
Orpington, Kent, UK
He's happy that he's built an app and loaded it on to a physical device rather than a simulator. I'm having more difficulty understanding your 'txt spk'.

Congrats man! I wouldn't know where to start to be honest with you.

faroZ06

macrumors 68040
Apr 3, 2009
When I tried to load my flashlight app onto my iPhone (since there doesn't seem to be an app out there that's simple and doesn't go to options whenever I touch the screen), I got an unknown error. That's probably because my iPhone was jailbroken and hacked significantly. Can you not load developer apps onto jailbroken devices through Xcode?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.