Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dyzfnctional

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 6, 2008
So I just picked up a iPad mini from Apple and haven't opened it yet... Just wondering since Apple always has some kind of Black Friday sale... would they let me get the sale price? Perhaps do a return on my mini and re-purchase on that day or price match? Any thoughts? Thanks.

sam3020

macrumors 6502a
Dec 3, 2007
Pointless for the small discount. Will probably be no discount as new product and short supply

WilliamLondon

macrumors 68000
Dec 8, 2006
I can't believe you have this lovely device in your possession and you haven't torn it open and started playing with it - are you deaf? It's screaming at you to play with it, and oh what fun it is!!

Screw any discounts, you've got one with you now, play with it!! Play with it!

Mjmar

macrumors 65816
May 20, 2008
Yeah I'm wondering about Black Friday too, I mean I guess it's new, but that hasn't stopped Apple from giving discounts on iPods.

MrXiro

macrumors 68040
Nov 2, 2007
Los Angeles
So I just picked up a iPad mini from Apple and haven't opened it yet... Just wondering since Apple always has some kind of Black Friday sale... would they let me get the sale price? Perhaps do a return on my mini and re-purchase on that day or price match? Any thoughts? Thanks.

There won't be a discount and you can return open item devices. Also since the margin is so low on the iPad Mini they most likely won't be discounting it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.