Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RSedan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 29, 2013
does anyone know where i can trade an at&t iphone for a sprint iphone?

my sprint iphone was stolen, so my friend gave me her at&t iphone 4 when she upgraded to the 5. i have had no luck so far...the phone is in really good condition and i have the box...

craigslist sucks. i've had two prospective buyers that i had been in correspondence with for a couple of weeks. when it came time to set a date&time to meet, they bailed.

is there somewhere that will trade with me??

617aircav

Suspended
Jul 2, 2012
does anyone know where i can trade an at&t iphone for a sprint iphone?

my sprint iphone was stolen, so my friend gave me her at&t iphone 4 when she upgraded to the 5. i have had no luck so far...the phone is in really good condition and i have the box...

craigslist sucks. i've had two prospective buyers that i had been in correspondence with for a couple of weeks. when it came time to set a date&time to meet, they bailed.

is there somewhere that will trade with me??

EBay will get you a guaranteed sale.

RSedan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 29, 2013
EBay will get you a guaranteed sale.

i tried ebay and found nothing useful. i was looking for a one step process, seeing as how i don't have the money to sell to one person and then buy from another.

RSedan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 29, 2013
i've already searched forums for this, but the websites that i've been redirected to won't do me any good.

i guess i'm also asking if any of you out there have or know someone who has a sprint iphone 4, willing to trade. if you have a sprint iphone 4 and you trade with me, and have no use for an at&t iphone, i will help you find a buyer asap!! i've gotten a lot of offers from craigslist and have saved all numbers/emails. please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.

this sucks. i went from an iphone to a freakin LG rumor. da ***..

Baggio

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2012
Sell phone on CL or eBay. Use money from the sale to purchase a Sprint iPhone. Finding a trading partner could be difficult.

RSedan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 29, 2013
Sell phone on CL or eBay. Use money from the sale to purchase a Sprint iPhone. Finding a trading partner could be difficult.

yes, this is what i have been trying to do. it hasn't worked out for me thus far. i don't know why the FFF people go on craigslist if they're not serious about buying/selling....it's just a ridiculous waste of time.

MacLovin78

macrumors regular
Apr 10, 2008
yes, this is what i have been trying to do. it hasn't worked out for me thus far. i don't know why the FFF people go on craigslist if they're not serious about buying/selling....it's just a ridiculous waste of time.

I just sold my iPhone 4 on eBay using a Buy-it now listing requiring immediate payment. I sold it for 299.99 with free shipping and it took less than 24 hours to sell. If you look at another post of mine about trading an iphone 4 for an ipad mini there is a user looking to buy an unlocked ATT iphone 4 so PM him with listing once you create it. You can get much more money if your GF gets that iphone unlocked by ATT.

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1537037/

RSedan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 29, 2013
I just sold my iPhone 4 on eBay using a Buy-it now listing requiring immediate payment. I sold it for 299.99 with free shipping and it took less than 24 hours to sell. If you look at another post of mine about trading an iphone 4 for an ipad mini there is a user looking to buy an unlocked ATT iphone 4 so PM him with listing once you create it. You can get much more money if your GF gets that iphone unlocked by ATT.

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1537037/

will do, thanks!! ...what does GF mean?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.