Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Mar 17, 2013, 03:11 PM   #1
Zmanbaseball2
macrumors 68030
 
Zmanbaseball2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York, USA
iPod Touch 5G Battery losing 10-20% over night

I am Jailbroken and this was happening before i jailbroke. Any fix or tweak that can save my battery?


Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
__________________
-iPhone 5 16GB Black; iPod Touch 5 32GB Blue; iPad 1 Wifi 64GB; iPad Air 32GB Wifi White
-Toshiba Satellite L645D-S4036 LED TruBrite 14-Inch Laptop Black
Zmanbaseball2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2013, 06:27 PM   #2
Thetonyk123
macrumors 68000
 
Thetonyk123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nowhere.
Tweak list? Use appinfo to get list of tweaks.
__________________
Some Apple stuff
How you send feedback to apple: http://www.apple.com/feedback/
-Credit to iSayuSay for Avatar.
Thetonyk123 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2013, 07:01 AM   #3
urban.spaceman
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: I'm a backpacker, so I could be anywhere
Perhaps charge the iPod overnight?
urban.spaceman is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2013, 10:05 AM   #4
Gaelic2
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mountains of N. California
Be sure to turn off WiFi. that will drain power.
Gaelic2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2013, 08:12 PM   #5
Pharmscott
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sacramento, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaelic2 View Post
Be sure to turn off WiFi. that will drain power.
And turn off Bluetooth.
Pharmscott is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2013, 08:34 PM   #6
Zmanbaseball2
Thread Starter
macrumors 68030
 
Zmanbaseball2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York, USA
iPod Touch 5G Battery losing 10-20% over night

Packages

7-zip (POSIX) - 4.57-3p
Accelerate - 2.0-1
Activator - 1.7.4
AdBlocker - 1.51-1
animate - 1.0.1-1
animate fix for iOS 4.x.x/5.x.x/6.x.x - 1.2
AppCent - 1.0.1
AppInfo - 1.5
AppList - 1.5.3
APR (/usr/lib) - 1.3.3-2
APT 0.6 Transitional - 1:0-23
APT 0.7 (apt-key) - 0.7.25.3-3
APT 0.7 HTTPS Method - 0.7.25.3-3
APT 0.7 Strict - 0.7.25.3-6
APT 0.7 Strict (lib) - 0.7.25.3-10p
Barrel - 1.6.4-1
Bars - 0.2-1
Base Structure - 1-4
Berkeley DB - 4.6.21-4p
BigBoss Icon Set - 1.0
BlurriedNCBackground - 3.0-1
Bolt - 0.6
Bourne-Again SHell - 4.0.17-13
Boxii Font - 1.1
BrightnessFix for iOS 6 - 1.0
Bug Fix: Duplicate Icons - 1.0.0-1
Bug Fix: Stuck Pages - 1.0.0-2
BYA Repo Icons - 2.1.6
BytaFont - 1.6.1
bzip2 - 1.0.5-7
Clear Badges - 1.0
CNImageInserter - 1.1.1-11
CNKeyboardUI Framework - 1.1.3-2
Color Keyboard - 1.3.0-1
ColoredKnob - 1.3-1
Core Utilities - 8.12-12p
Core Utilities (/bin) - 8.12-7p
cURL - 7.25.0-7p
Cursor&Selection Colors - 0.1-3
CustomWidgetIcons - 1.1
Cydia Installer - 1.1.8
Cydia Translations - 1.1.0
Cyntact - 1.4.2-1
Cyueue - 1.1.2
Darwin Tools - 1-4
Dashboard X - 2.0.5
Debian Packager - 1.14.25-9
Debian Utilities - 3.3.3ubuntu1-1p
DietBulletin - 1.0.1
Diff Utilities - 2.8.1-6
diskdev-cmds - 421.7-4
Display Recorder - 1.3.7k
Double At - 1.0
evasi0n 6.0-6.1.2 Untether - 0.4-1
Evasi0n iPhone 5 Boot Logo - 1.1-1
f.lux - 0.985
Fabius Utils - 0.0.1-38
Find Utilities - 4.2.33-6
FlagPaint - 1.1.1-1
FolderEnhancer - 1.9.5-1
Gawk - 3.1.6-2p
GNU Privacy Guard - 1.4.8-4
Google Data APIs - 521-1
Gremlin Activities for iOS6 - 1.0.2-1
Gremlin Framework - 3.0.2-1
Gremlin Plugin Pack - 1.5-5
Gridlock 2.0 - 2.0.2
GUI-GPG-SEC - 1.5-20
gzip - 1.3.12-6
Harlem Shake - 1.0-1
iCallAnnounce - 1.85
iCleaner - 6.3.0
IconSupport - 1.8.1-1
iFile - 1.9.1-1
iHacksRepos Repo GUI Files - 2.1
iOS Firmware - 6.1.2
iPhone Firmware (/sbin) - 0-1
Keylord - 1.0.4-1
LayerSnapshotter - 1.0
libhide - 2.3
libstatusbar - 0.9.6.1-6
libxml2 - 2.6.32-6
libxml2 Library - 2.6.32-3
LocalIAPStore - 1.3-1
LowPowerBanner - 1.4.3
LZMA Utils - 4.32.7-4
Mobile Substrate - 0.9.4001
MultiIconMover - 1:1.0.7-2
MyVibe - 1.1-21
NCRam for NotificationCenter - 1.0.1-2
NCSettings - 1.7.1
NCTabClock - 2.0
New Curses - 5.7-12
NoCoverFlow - 1.0.2
NoNewsIsGoodNews - 1.0
NoStoreButton - 1.0
OmniStat for NotificationCenter - 1.3.2
OpenNotifier - 1.1.3
OpenNotifier Premium Pack - 1.2.1
OpenSSL - 0.9.8k-9
Original App Icons for OpenNotifier - 1.1-1
PAM (Apple) - 32.1-3
PAM Modules - 36.1-4
PandoraSkips - 0.0.3-20
PasswordPilot - 1.2-1
PasteboardKey - 0.6-2
pcre - 8.30-5p
Photo Info - 1.3.2
PreferenceLoader - 2.2.0-1
Profile Directory - 0-2
readline - 6.0-7
ResetAllKiller - 1.0.0-3
SandCastle 2 - 2.2-1
Screen Extender - 1.0.1d1-1
shell-cmds - 118-6
Signal 2 - 2.0.9-1
SpringBoardAccess - 0.2-974
SpringFlash - 1.6
Springtomize 2 - iOS 5 & 6 - 1.4.4-1
Springtomize2-Icons - 1.0-1
Springtomize2-Localizations - 1.0.1
SQLite 3.x Library - 3.5.9-2
SwipeAway - 1.1
SwipeSelection - 1.3.2-1
system-cmds - 433.4-12
Tap to Widgets - 1.0.0
Tap to Widgets (Core) - 1.0.0
Tape Archive - 1.19-8
Torch - 1.4
TypeStatus - 1.0-1
UIKit Tools - 1.1.7
unrar - 3.6.8-2p
unzip - 5.52-5p
WeeLoader - 1.2-1
WeePreferenceLoader - 1.0-1
WiFi Passwords - 1.6
xCon - 37-1
YourTube for iOS6 - 6.5.2-1
Zeppelin - 1.1-1
zip - 2.32-5p


I just copied it


Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmscott View Post
And turn off Bluetooth.
Bluetooth is off(never use it)


Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban.spaceman View Post
Perhaps charge the iPod overnight?
I do almost every night.


Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
__________________
-iPhone 5 16GB Black; iPod Touch 5 32GB Blue; iPad 1 Wifi 64GB; iPad Air 32GB Wifi White
-Toshiba Satellite L645D-S4036 LED TruBrite 14-Inch Laptop Black
Zmanbaseball2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2013, 06:57 PM   #7
Thetonyk123
macrumors 68000
 
Thetonyk123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nowhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmanbaseball2 View Post
Packages

7-zip (POSIX) - 4.57-3p
Accelerate - 2.0-1
Activator - 1.7.4
AdBlocker - 1.51-1
animate - 1.0.1-1
animate fix for iOS 4.x.x/5.x.x/6.x.x - 1.2
AppCent - 1.0.1
AppInfo - 1.5
AppList - 1.5.3
APR (/usr/lib) - 1.3.3-2
APT 0.6 Transitional - 1:0-23
APT 0.7 (apt-key) - 0.7.25.3-3
APT 0.7 HTTPS Method - 0.7.25.3-3
APT 0.7 Strict - 0.7.25.3-6
APT 0.7 Strict (lib) - 0.7.25.3-10p
Barrel - 1.6.4-1
Bars - 0.2-1
Base Structure - 1-4
Berkeley DB - 4.6.21-4p
BigBoss Icon Set - 1.0
BlurriedNCBackground - 3.0-1
Bolt - 0.6
Bourne-Again SHell - 4.0.17-13
Boxii Font - 1.1
BrightnessFix for iOS 6 - 1.0
Bug Fix: Duplicate Icons - 1.0.0-1
Bug Fix: Stuck Pages - 1.0.0-2
BYA Repo Icons - 2.1.6
BytaFont - 1.6.1
bzip2 - 1.0.5-7
Clear Badges - 1.0
CNImageInserter - 1.1.1-11
CNKeyboardUI Framework - 1.1.3-2
Color Keyboard - 1.3.0-1
ColoredKnob - 1.3-1
Core Utilities - 8.12-12p
Core Utilities (/bin) - 8.12-7p
cURL - 7.25.0-7p
Cursor&Selection Colors - 0.1-3
CustomWidgetIcons - 1.1
Cydia Installer - 1.1.8
Cydia Translations - 1.1.0
Cyntact - 1.4.2-1
Cyueue - 1.1.2
Darwin Tools - 1-4
Dashboard X - 2.0.5
Debian Packager - 1.14.25-9
Debian Utilities - 3.3.3ubuntu1-1p
DietBulletin - 1.0.1
Diff Utilities - 2.8.1-6
diskdev-cmds - 421.7-4
Display Recorder - 1.3.7k
Double At - 1.0
evasi0n 6.0-6.1.2 Untether - 0.4-1
Evasi0n iPhone 5 Boot Logo - 1.1-1
f.lux - 0.985
Fabius Utils - 0.0.1-38
Find Utilities - 4.2.33-6
FlagPaint - 1.1.1-1
FolderEnhancer - 1.9.5-1
Gawk - 3.1.6-2p
GNU Privacy Guard - 1.4.8-4
Google Data APIs - 521-1
Gremlin Activities for iOS6 - 1.0.2-1
Gremlin Framework - 3.0.2-1
Gremlin Plugin Pack - 1.5-5
Gridlock 2.0 - 2.0.2
GUI-GPG-SEC - 1.5-20
gzip - 1.3.12-6
Harlem Shake - 1.0-1
iCallAnnounce - 1.85
iCleaner - 6.3.0
IconSupport - 1.8.1-1
iFile - 1.9.1-1
iHacksRepos Repo GUI Files - 2.1
iOS Firmware - 6.1.2
iPhone Firmware (/sbin) - 0-1
Keylord - 1.0.4-1
LayerSnapshotter - 1.0
libhide - 2.3
libstatusbar - 0.9.6.1-6
libxml2 - 2.6.32-6
libxml2 Library - 2.6.32-3
LocalIAPStore - 1.3-1
LowPowerBanner - 1.4.3
LZMA Utils - 4.32.7-4
Mobile Substrate - 0.9.4001
MultiIconMover - 1:1.0.7-2
MyVibe - 1.1-21
NCRam for NotificationCenter - 1.0.1-2
NCSettings - 1.7.1
NCTabClock - 2.0
New Curses - 5.7-12
NoCoverFlow - 1.0.2
NoNewsIsGoodNews - 1.0
NoStoreButton - 1.0
OmniStat for NotificationCenter - 1.3.2
OpenNotifier - 1.1.3
OpenNotifier Premium Pack - 1.2.1
OpenSSL - 0.9.8k-9
Original App Icons for OpenNotifier - 1.1-1
PAM (Apple) - 32.1-3
PAM Modules - 36.1-4
PandoraSkips - 0.0.3-20
PasswordPilot - 1.2-1
PasteboardKey - 0.6-2
pcre - 8.30-5p
Photo Info - 1.3.2
PreferenceLoader - 2.2.0-1
Profile Directory - 0-2
readline - 6.0-7
ResetAllKiller - 1.0.0-3
SandCastle 2 - 2.2-1
Screen Extender - 1.0.1d1-1
shell-cmds - 118-6
Signal 2 - 2.0.9-1
SpringBoardAccess - 0.2-974
SpringFlash - 1.6
Springtomize 2 - iOS 5 & 6 - 1.4.4-1
Springtomize2-Icons - 1.0-1
Springtomize2-Localizations - 1.0.1
SQLite 3.x Library - 3.5.9-2
SwipeAway - 1.1
SwipeSelection - 1.3.2-1
system-cmds - 433.4-12
Tap to Widgets - 1.0.0
Tap to Widgets (Core) - 1.0.0
Tape Archive - 1.19-8
Torch - 1.4
TypeStatus - 1.0-1
UIKit Tools - 1.1.7
unrar - 3.6.8-2p
unzip - 5.52-5p
WeeLoader - 1.2-1
WeePreferenceLoader - 1.0-1
WiFi Passwords - 1.6
xCon - 37-1
YourTube for iOS6 - 6.5.2-1
Zeppelin - 1.1-1
zip - 2.32-5p


I just copied it


Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
Are these your iPhone tweaks because some of these tweaks, like bars, aren't for the iPod touch.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaelic2 View Post
Be sure to turn off WiFi. that will drain power.
I leave my jailbroken iPod touch 4 on overnight and don't notice any drainage with wifi on.
__________________
Some Apple stuff
How you send feedback to apple: http://www.apple.com/feedback/
-Credit to iSayuSay for Avatar.
Thetonyk123 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2013, 06:59 PM   #8
Zmanbaseball2
Thread Starter
macrumors 68030
 
Zmanbaseball2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York, USA
Oh wow. I use my iphone 5 so much more then my iPod touch 5 that I copied the list from the wrong device
Here is my iPod touch 5 list:
Packages

7-zip (POSIX) - 4.57-3p
Accelerate - 2.0-1
Activator - 1.7.4
AdBlocker - 1.51-1
animate - 1.0.1-1
animate fix for iOS 4.x.x/5.x.x/6.x.x - 1.2
AppCent - 1.0.1
AppInfo - 1.5
AppList - 1.5.3
APR (/usr/lib) - 1.3.3-2
APT 0.6 Transitional - 1:0-23
APT 0.7 (apt-key) - 0.7.25.3-3
APT 0.7 HTTPS Method - 0.7.25.3-3
APT 0.7 Strict - 0.7.25.3-6
APT 0.7 Strict (lib) - 0.7.25.3-10p
Barrel - 1.6.4-1
Base Structure - 1-4
Berkeley DB - 4.6.21-4p
BigBoss Icon Set - 1.0
BlurriedNCBackground - 3.0-1
Bolt - 0.6
Bourne-Again SHell - 4.0.17-13
Boxii Font - 1.1
BrightnessFix for iOS 6 - 1.0
Bug Fix: Duplicate Icons - 1.0.0-1
Bug Fix: Stuck Pages - 1.0.0-2
BYA Repo Icons - 2.1.6
BytaFont - 1.6.1
bzip2 - 1.0.5-7
Clear Badges - 1.0
CNKeyboardUI Framework - 1.1.3-2
Color Keyboard - 1.3.0-1
ColoredKnob - 1.3-1
Core Utilities - 8.12-12p
Core Utilities (/bin) - 8.12-7p
cURL - 7.25.0-7p
Cursor&Selection Colors - 0.1-3
CustomWidgetIcons - 1.1
Cydia Installer - 1.1.8
Cydia Translations - 1.1.0
Cyntact - 1.4.2-1
Darwin Tools - 1-4
Dashboard X - 2.0.5
Debian Packager - 1.14.25-9
Debian Utilities - 3.3.3ubuntu1-1p
DietBulletin - 1.0.1
Diff Utilities - 2.8.1-6
diskdev-cmds - 421.7-4
Display Recorder - 1.3.7k
Double At - 1.0
evasi0n 6.0-6.1.2 Untether - 0.4-1
Evasi0n iPhone 5 Boot Logo - 1.1-1
f.lux - 0.985
Fabius Utils - 0.0.1-38
Find Utilities - 4.2.33-6
FlagPaint - 1.1.1-1
FolderEnhancer - 1.9.5-1
Gawk - 3.1.6-2p
GNU Privacy Guard - 1.4.8-4
Google Data APIs - 521-1
Gremlin Activities for iOS6 - 1.0.2-1
Gremlin Framework - 3.0.2-1
Gremlin Plugin Pack - 1.5-5
Gridlock 2.0 - 2.0.3
GUI-GPG-SEC - 1.5-20
gzip - 1.3.12-6
Harlem Shake - 1.0-1
iCleaner - 6.3.0
IconSupport - 1.8.1-1
iFile - 1.9.1-1
iHacksRepos Repo GUI Files - 2.1
iOS Firmware - 6.1.2
iPhone Firmware (/sbin) - 0-1
Jukebox - 1.6
Keylord - 1.0.4-1
LayerSnapshotter - 1.0
libhide - 2.3
libstatusbar - 0.9.6.1-6
libxml2 - 2.6.32-6
libxml2 Library - 2.6.32-3
LocalIAPStore - 1.3-1
LowPowerBanner - 1.4.3
LZMA Utils - 4.32.7-4
Mobile Substrate - 0.9.4001
MultiIconMover - 1:1.0.7-2
NCRam for NotificationCenter - 1.0.1-2
NCSettings - 1.7.1
NCTabClock - 2.0
New Curses - 5.7-12
NoCoverFlow - 1.0.2
NoNewsIsGoodNews - 1.0
NoStoreButton - 1.0
OmniStat for NotificationCenter - 1.3.2
OpenNotifier - 1.1.3
OpenNotifier Premium Pack - 1.2.1
OpenSSL - 0.9.8k-9
Original App Icons for OpenNotifier - 1.1-1
PAM (Apple) - 32.1-3
PAM Modules - 36.1-4
PandoraSkips - 0.0.3-20
PasswordPilot - 1.2-1
PasteboardKey - 0.6-2
pcre - 8.30-5p
Photo Info - 1.3.2
PreferenceLoader - 2.2.0-1
Profile Directory - 0-2
readline - 6.0-7
ResetAllKiller - 1.0.0-3
Screen Extender - 1.0.1d1-1
shell-cmds - 118-6
Simulated Key Events - 0.9.2973-1
SpringFlash - 1.6
Springtomize 2 - iOS 5 & 6 - 1.4.4-1
Springtomize2-Icons - 1.0-1
Springtomize2-Localizations - 1.0.1
SQLite 3.x Library - 3.5.9-2
SwipeAway - 1.1
SwipeSelection - 1.3.2-1
system-cmds - 433.4-12
Tap to Widgets - 1.0.0
Tap to Widgets (Core) - 1.0.0
Tape Archive - 1.19-8
Torch - 1.4
TypeStatus - 1.0-1
UIKit Tools - 1.1.7
Unfold - 2.2.5
unrar - 3.6.8-2p
unzip - 5.52-5p
WeatherIcon 6 - 0.0.1-24
WeeLoader - 1.2-1
WeePreferenceLoader - 1.0-1
WiFi Passwords - 1.6
xCon - 37-1
Yankees Boot Logo - 1.1
YourTube for iOS6 - 6.5.1-2
Zeppelin - 1.1-1
zip - 2.32-5p
__________________
-iPhone 5 16GB Black; iPod Touch 5 32GB Blue; iPad 1 Wifi 64GB; iPad Air 32GB Wifi White
-Toshiba Satellite L645D-S4036 LED TruBrite 14-Inch Laptop Black
Zmanbaseball2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2013, 07:16 PM   #9
Thetonyk123
macrumors 68000
 
Thetonyk123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nowhere.
I don't see any battery draining tweaks in there, are all tweaks updated? Sometimes tweaks get better battery life. Also you could try carat from the AppStore. It could tell you what's draining the battery but it takes a week to analyze your device and sometimes tells you to kill things you shouldn't. I've also heard f.lux could drain battery but it should've been patched in the update for it.

Does your iPhone 5 have bad battery?
__________________
Some Apple stuff
How you send feedback to apple: http://www.apple.com/feedback/
-Credit to iSayuSay for Avatar.
Thetonyk123 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2013, 07:27 PM   #10
Zmanbaseball2
Thread Starter
macrumors 68030
 
Zmanbaseball2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York, USA
I'm just starting to use BatteryDoctorPro from Cydia...
__________________
-iPhone 5 16GB Black; iPod Touch 5 32GB Blue; iPad 1 Wifi 64GB; iPad Air 32GB Wifi White
-Toshiba Satellite L645D-S4036 LED TruBrite 14-Inch Laptop Black
Zmanbaseball2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2013, 08:05 PM   #11
Thetonyk123
macrumors 68000
 
Thetonyk123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nowhere.
That could cause it. I've heard some reports of bdp draining battery also. Maybe remove it for a day?
__________________
Some Apple stuff
How you send feedback to apple: http://www.apple.com/feedback/
-Credit to iSayuSay for Avatar.
Thetonyk123 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2013, 08:06 PM   #12
Zmanbaseball2
Thread Starter
macrumors 68030
 
Zmanbaseball2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetonyk123 View Post
That could cause it. I've heard some reports of bdp draining battery also. Maybe remove it for a day?
As in I just started using an hour ago
__________________
-iPhone 5 16GB Black; iPod Touch 5 32GB Blue; iPad 1 Wifi 64GB; iPad Air 32GB Wifi White
-Toshiba Satellite L645D-S4036 LED TruBrite 14-Inch Laptop Black
Zmanbaseball2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2013, 08:08 PM   #13
Thetonyk123
macrumors 68000
 
Thetonyk123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nowhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmanbaseball2 View Post
As in I just started using an hour ago
Ah… just wondering how long is your iPod touch5 battery in hours?
__________________
Some Apple stuff
How you send feedback to apple: http://www.apple.com/feedback/
-Credit to iSayuSay for Avatar.
Thetonyk123 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2013, 08:15 PM   #14
Zmanbaseball2
Thread Starter
macrumors 68030
 
Zmanbaseball2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York, USA
iPod Touch 5G Battery losing 10-20% over night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetonyk123 View Post
Ah… just wondering how long is your iPod touch5 battery in hours?
Come again? Reword the Question lol

And also the lowpowerbanner comes up 5-10 times before going under 20% battery level.

----------

Is my iPod touch special.
I just noticed that my battery can last 9+ hr. lol JK why is this happening to me.
__________________
-iPhone 5 16GB Black; iPod Touch 5 32GB Blue; iPad 1 Wifi 64GB; iPad Air 32GB Wifi White
-Toshiba Satellite L645D-S4036 LED TruBrite 14-Inch Laptop Black
Zmanbaseball2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2013, 01:53 PM   #15
Thetonyk123
macrumors 68000
 
Thetonyk123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nowhere.
How long does your battery last?

And yeah, the battery meter goes up and down a little on the iPod touch. Happens to my 4th gen also. BDPs estimated time remaining is inaccurate. It's basically showing if you were to view this screen for 9 more hours your battery would die. Your battery dies depending on what you use with it.

My iPod touch 4 lasts about 5-6 hours in usage settings. I use it for browsing web, playing pandora, and mine is jailbroken. (This is a replacement I got in August)
Yours should be approx 6-8 hours on a full charge since the iPod touch 5 has a better battery
__________________
Some Apple stuff
How you send feedback to apple: http://www.apple.com/feedback/
-Credit to iSayuSay for Avatar.
Thetonyk123 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:41 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC