Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ZipZap

macrumors 603
Dec 14, 2007
Maybe it's the texts I tried. I have eBooks that are in PDF format (the one I tried is a Philosophy text), I have scans of texts, and PDF articles; plus I have a PDF of a scan that I clipped and made better (rotated properly, cut the black mark from the margin in the scan, split the double page scan into two pages, etc. - that's the best, of course, of all the PDFs I tried).

All of them displayed beautifully. The PDF viewer I'm currently using is Good Reader, but can't imagine it's the app I'm using.

It may very well be the app.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
With only a 1/2 day of usage I'm very happy with it. I'm using it more then my iPad-1. The size and functionality of the iPad mini fits my needs better then the larger iPads :D

I'm still putting it through its paces to be sure that it does fully fits my needs given the price

Hello...

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 10, 2011
I find it pretty incredible I really love the size and the weight is crazy this is one of the nicest little items that I've ever owned. You could put it up on your nightstand and not worry about it.

KimMelton661

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2012
I absolutely love mine. It is so comfortable to hold. I also love that I can type with three fingers on the landscape keyboard too. This thing is great, so happy!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.