Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrgraff

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2010
Albuquerque
That's weird.

I just noticed that every time there is a thread about this movie, the moderators just copy and paste all the comments from the last thread.

afinch1992

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I'm really hoping this film is as authentic as they're trying to make it seem. I'm still going to be seeing it no matter what though. Steve deserves a proper tribute

koa

macrumors 6502
Jan 8, 2005
Hawaii
In what is consider a major coup for Open Road Films and the producers of JOBS, the movie about the legendary founder of Apple, starring Ashton Kutcher, Walmart has agreed to promote this movie by introducing their new $1. DVD bin. The bins will be located under blown up versions of the colorful original movie poster throughout Walmart's 8970+ stores. When asked about the deal, the bearded, swollen toed barefoot actor had no comment.

jonnysods

macrumors G3
Sep 20, 2006
There & Back Again
I know a lot of people are going to be mad about the film, but I'm looking forward to it. Going in with an expectation of it being a 6/10 movie, so if it's a 7+ I'll be happy.

I miss Steve.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.