Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xdxdaustin

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2010
Connecticut, United States
This actually just started happening to me as well... I thought something was wrong with the Mophie, so I sent it back. Continuing to do so with the new one... Every 30 minutes my phone will start vibrating (Making the noise it makes once you plug in the phone). And it continues to do that until I unplug it. I'm so frustrated with Mophie right now... I'm on my fifth replacement, and there's still an issue with this case.

I suppose you've probably already tried this, but I figured I'd throw it out there anyways: try switching up the chargers! Try like the 10v iPad charger.

Funky Buffalo

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2013
Same Here!!!

I have the same problem with 2 mophies. I had one for my iphone4 for over a year with no problems. Now they want to send me another replacement. I just don't see the point. It's annoying and I have to go without my case while they take their sweet time shipping me another one. Maybe I'll just try a different brand.:(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.