Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jonessfplanet

macrumors newbie
Jan 3, 2013
iPad Mini Cases

Really nice collection of ipad mini cases in Wirecutter's but my friend got ipad mini cases from sfplanet which is also nice you can check the site

Zimmy68

macrumors 68000
Jul 23, 2008
A little leery that there are no pictures of the bottom of the case, the most important to me.

Do I need to wrestle the case off when I want to dock or use about 70% of the headphones out there?

reiichiroh

macrumors regular
Jan 13, 2009
on the white-and-gray tone i got, the cut-outs are small. too small for official apple adapters. nothing but the vanilla official lightning cable works. i've always loved switcheasy cases but i've gone back to the speck candyshell grip.

rockinrocker

macrumors 65816
Aug 21, 2006
Here's my response about the bottom of the case:

Neither of the Apple lightening to 30 pin adapters fit with the Switcheasy Tones.

Not even the cable extension version. The connector is just a little bit thicker and doesn't fit.

Just a heads up for anybody thinking about getting that case.

mahamanob

macrumors newbie
Aug 25, 2013
cool iphone 5 cases

The iPhone 5 is one of the best smart phones available in the market today. Think about it, you have bought the phone after spending a fortune and if it falls from your hands or gets scratched, you could end up wasting your luxury investment. Not only that, you will be remorseful about such accidents. Good things should be given best possible care. Buying the appropriate cool iphone 5 cases requires some research. You can get a cheap iPhone 5 case online, but make sure that it is a safe and reputable website like from us.

AlexP-050

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2013
Great suggestion on cases

I was a big fan of the waterproof durable cases - but this is a great case to consider!

Orange22

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2013
Ip5 cases

nicely made case. here is my own suggestion. Poetic phone cases is the one that I recommend.:cool:

SamanthaBeharry

macrumors newbie
Feb 20, 2014
Most useful iPhone Case

I can't recommend the Vaultskin wallet case enough, it's not for everyone but it works for me. I had the iPhone 5 and recently upgraded to the iPhone 5s and it still fits! Result :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.