Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

seong

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 11, 2010
I know there might be another forum, but I just wanted to see the GAMES ONLY.

Here is my list: (will be updated)
Coin Dozer
Tap Tap 3
Pocket Frogs
Stardunk
Veg Samurai
GodFinger
Scramble CE
Violinist
Pigeon Squadron
Stair Dismount
BubbleXplode
Mr.Space
Subrats

elrock

macrumors newbie
May 13, 2010
Trainyard Express -- great puzzle game. The advanced levels are very challenging.

(There is a paid version called Trainyard but the free version offers a lot on its own.)

GoodBoy

macrumors 6502
Nov 17, 2007
Hoggy
Soosiz
Battle Bears
Go native!
Tetra 3D
Aftermatch
GravBot

I reccomnd all of them, especially Hoggy and Soosiz - they all free right now in the AppStore, so hurry up while promotion lasts :)

Traffic Rush

If you're talking about the Donut Games one, it isn't free anymore.

Oh, yes, my list:

• Unblock me FREE - Classic game, you need to get the red block out of the tray by sliding other blocks around. 800 levels in this free version, but if you actually manage to get all the levels finished, there's a full version with 3000 levels available here.
  • Hoggy - Fun puzzle platformer game, it's only free because of a promotion, so give it a go before you have to pay!
  • Hangman Free - Free hangman game, you can play against the computer or someone else. The only thing I don't like is that the keyboard isn't QWERTY.
  • Pretty much all apps made by Optime Software
  • iCopter Free - Classic arcade game, your helicopter is stuck in a very long cave and you need to try and survive without crashing for as long as possible. Lots of themes and helicopters to choose from, including a duck and Superman.
  • Mega Jump - Fun jumping game, sorta like Doodle Jump but platforms are not the only things you use to gain height. You can buy things like wallpapers, boosts, and extra items in the shop using Mega Points, earned by collecting coins.
  • Runway Free - Airport traffic control game, lots of fun, can take up a lot of time if you let it. My only gripe is planes can get stuck under the ad.

I've got a few more, but I haven't got my iPod with me at the moment, and these are the only ones I can think of.

White Shoe Medi

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2010
We might be a little biased, but we like Subrats (thanks seong!)

It's a fully-featured game without any ads, and it's completely free right now. In fact, Subrats reached 350,000 downloads in just 5 days. As a sign of gratitude, we have decided to keep the game FREE until we reach 400,000 downloads!

Enjoy !

- Top 25 free game in the US
- Top 10 free game in over 25 countries
- Top 5 free arcade game in over 40 countries
- Ranked #1 free action game in 18 countries

http://www.subratsgame.com

blazedx

macrumors newbie
Apr 22, 2013
Hey guys check this game out! ITS FREE!

Hi everyone,

I am playing a great game called Guardian Cross, give it a try and you won't be disappointed. Its a whole new game genre on its own, you have multiple things to do in the game. If you want a run down of the game visit this link :

** Did i mention that its by Square Enix the makers of Final Fantasy!! ** ;)
http://guardiancross.wikidot.com/

Furthermore there is a limited time offer on referral bonus for people that sign up by using this code when prompt for a user invitation ID : MJ91400

You need to invite me to your friends list once you finish the tutorial and they show you how to invite in the tutorial. You get a 4 star card that is quite strong, my player name is blazedx you can find me by going in social, than friends and then search by name and entering blazedx (im around level 20+-). Please include referral in the invite email so i know you from here, it will also be my pleasure to help you with questions you might have starting out. :)

So a little summary:

Invitation code : MJ91400
My player ID: blazedx

Game link if your on your device right now : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/Guardian-cross/id534082757?l=ja&ls=1&mt=8

Have a great day! and it will be a pleasure to play with you !!

Origence

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2013
Crazy Boxes!
Nobody mentioned it yet. It has In-App purchases but you can get everything just by playing. It uses gyroscope aiming which is quite fun when hanging with people and watching them in funny poses :p

Starbatt has similar gameplay but it has a more hardcore-arcade approach à la Space Invaders with swarms of enemies coming everytime faster.

JetPack JoyRide is one of my most played games on my iPod.

Pellex 2 is a good brain exercise puzzler that isn't a Bejeweled clone

Clash of Clans I just love it ^-^

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.