Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Saturn007

macrumors 65816
Jul 18, 2010
Good one!

It was absolutely wonderful reading your post!

I had read the first four pages of the thread, then jumped to the last. It only had one item on it--your pithy, delightful comment.

Thanks!

bkribbs

macrumors 65816
Jan 15, 2012
Well I'm happy to inform you that there are another 5 pages you can go back and read too! :)

There's just so many options going on I'm not sure what the best bet is for me! Thanks for your kind words. :)

mganai

macrumors member
May 24, 2011
Was expecting the other way around, since the quads are making up the majority of the first run of Haswell.

I'd like to see them bump standard VRAM for discrete cards on (r)MBP up to 1 GB, with 2 GB BTO.

Tech198

Cancelled
Mar 21, 2011
yay... cheaper MBA.. :)

wonder if Apple will ever "can" the last 2011 15" Macbook Pro with optical drive. Apples heading in the direction anyway, their just keeping it round for extra profit.

(...and to satisfy those users that "require" it)

Dillonski

macrumors newbie
Apr 15, 2013
I'm hoping to god they update the rMBP line today. I'm buying one for college and as an ungrade from my current 2010 :apple: iMac.
I really hope they ship straight away or in the very near future too. :)

Nik

macrumors 6502a
Jun 3, 2007
Germany
I'd like to say: I told you, why NO new Retina MacBook Pro would come out at WWDC and almost nobody believed me. Iris Pro 5200 and IGZO are the possible reasons for the delay :)

sparkydale

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2011
So, what sort of time frame are we looking at for a silent refresh on the MBP then?

Sept/Oct or a bit earlier to get the Back to School market?

Haswell update slightly better battery?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.