Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tracyzhang

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2011

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/devils-at-the-gate-pacific-war/id580073953?mt=8

❤❤❤“New and Noteworthy” Game in China!❤❤❤

Game Support & Discussions:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DevilsatTheGate

“Devils at the Gate: Pacific War” is a tower defense game based on World War II theme. The game is inspired by the history of Pacific War and close to the real world. This game is a sequel to Devils at the Gate: Total Resistance, it is also designed at an inclined angle of 45 degrees using a variety of game modes for different players to select from. Cute painting style, witty sound effect and majestic scene form a splendid chapter of pacific battle. New skill system plus talent tree upgrade system will bring player a new sense of the game. Hero system upgraded by hero tower enhances its combat power. Unlocking new skills can enrich the game entertaining and interactivity.

mzl.fotzasif.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.zsfhzlwu.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.dsvnibca.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.qabjtknv.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.ckldfmou.320x480-75.jpg

zee1990

macrumors newbie
Feb 21, 2013
Good

I downloaded it yesterday and already hooked. The Chinese character is funny

fangyiting

macrumors newbie
Feb 21, 2013
I've played it during the weekend, will you consider adding more maps?

I've played it during the weekend, will you consider adding more maps?

tracyzhang

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2011

Walkthrough

The Gilbert Campaign:

You need to have some knowledge to take down the diver and warship; especially when the air attack is around you. Store fire is the key point.

The Guadalcanal Campaign
One thing to note here in this level with lower ratings, players should allocate the weapons to take down the motocycle first when these two come up at the same time, and this will give chances for heros and soldiers to take down the invisible soldiers.

The battle I & II of Pearl Harbor are demo checkpoints, it is easy for players to get started, and to get familiar with the operation process.

joeychen404

macrumors newbie
Feb 27, 2013
Addictive game

Addictive game,enjoy it!So far there is no crashes on my pad,the game could go smoothly.The new screenshots look much better than the old one.

fkctuf

macrumors newbie
Feb 25, 2013
Those checkpoints and scenes are pretty awesome, I just need to chose a comfortable tropical island as war background.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.