27" Delivery time thread. - Page 150 - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > iMac

Old Dec 29, 2012, 06:49 PM   #3726
Gelite55
macrumors regular

Think we'll get our iMacs before Febuary?

Think we'll get our iMacs before Febuary?
Late December Orders.
Gelite55 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2012, 10:20 AM   #3727
SubaLou
macrumors newbie

Haven't been in this specific thread for a week now...since getting my new 27' imac and have to say.....I am in love. Here's hoping you all get a perfect version with no issues. As for me....I haven't came across any issues yet and this thing looks AWESOME. GREAT monitor, and quieter than a mouse in an empty house.

I got everything fully upgraded....but just the 8GB Ram...I'll be upgrading that in a month or so.

Lastly...I ordered day 1 at 6pm...and got mine over a week earlier than I was suppose to get it originally (Dec 31-Jan 7th).

Good luck all!
SubaLou is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2012, 10:28 AM   #3728
drewaz
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaLou View Post
Haven't been in this specific thread for a week now...since getting my new 27' imac and have to say.....I am in love. Here's hoping you all get a perfect version with no issues. As for me....I haven't came across any issues yet and this thing looks AWESOME. GREAT monitor, and quieter than a mouse in an empty house.

I got everything fully upgraded....but just the 8GB Ram...I'll be upgrading that in a month or so.

Lastly...I ordered day 1 at 6pm...and got mine over a week earlier than I was suppose to get it originally (Dec 31-Jan 7th).

Good luck all!
Mine is perfect too ... and was worth the wait. No flaws, screen is great and that fusion drive really works. It took a while to train it but the programs I use most often open in a snap. And photoshop is now FAST.
drewaz is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > iMac