Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices

Old Feb 8, 2013, 03:05 PM   #51
knucklehead
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegastouch View Post
LOL, sorry...i just have to laugh picturing anyone putting their N7 in their back pocket. Something i dont see around here. And it looks really lame having that 7" tablet in a back pocket. I would imagine that would be uncomfortable.

Honestly i dont know why anyone would put their phone in their back pocket either. I guess thats why we see iP5's bending because they get sat on.

As for the N4, i just dont use my front pocket and not all t-shirts have a front pocket. Just easier to have it fall out when you bend down if you ask me. Depends on what kind of shirt i have on if i put it in there or not which isnt very often. Certainly not a t-shirt.

But hey, to each their own. Just not something i would do and dont see it happening around here.
Interesting you find it funny. Actually, some of us find it amusing to see herding behavior in action -- keep it coming Some people just do what works, and don't worry if others don't seem be able to get it.

I said I wear t-shirts, not put my phone in them. I'm not sure why you're even bringing that idea up -- it's absurd. Seems like your front pockets = business suits logic again.

Hey, if you like sitting on your phone, thats certainly your option -- I know I don't. I suppose some posteriors might be more amenable to that -- flow around it so to speak ... much like the Pillsbury dough boy takes a finger in the belly. I wonder if these cellphone companies have researched this aspect of the user experience ...

It's all good!
knucklehead is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2013, 04:27 PM   #52
Mikhailov
macrumors regular

Why would anyone keep their phone in their back pocket? Just seems like it would either get damaged or be uncomfortable.
Mikhailov is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2013, 04:58 PM   #53
spinedoc77
macrumors 68040

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegastouch View Post
LOL, sorry...i just have to laugh picturing anyone putting their N7 in their back pocket. Something i dont see around here. And it looks really lame having that 7" tablet in a back pocket. I would imagine that would be uncomfortable.

Honestly i dont know why anyone would put their phone in their back pocket either. I guess thats why we see iP5's bending because they get sat on.

As for the N4, i just dont use my front pocket and not all t-shirts have a front pocket. Just easier to have it fall out when you bend down if you ask me. Depends on what kind of shirt i have on if i put it in there or not which isnt very often. Certainly not a t-shirt.

But hey, to each their own. Just not something i would do and dont see it happening around here.
I used to carry my N7 in my back pocket, don't see what's funny about having both arms free. It was a refreshing change from always having one arm tied up carrying an ipad. Min the end though even the N7 was too large for me, I'm currently considering a note 2'as a secondary tablet device.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices