Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice

Old Dec 4, 2012, 03:09 PM   #1
sainsburys
macrumors member

Apps I didn't bought

Hi guys,

I hope I'm writing this in correct forum section. I tried to search for answer here but, to be honest, I don't know how to call it...

So 30 November(Friday) I bought app neu.Annotate+ PDF, v1.4.1 which, by the way is not as good as I thought and Foxit Reader is much, much better.
So before my bank charge me for this, before they transfer purchase into "main bill", firstly it's displayed as "amounts blocked". And it was OK, 1.79 Euro was blocked.

But then, on 2 December(Sunday), I saw two more transactions in "amounts blocked". They have almost the same amount (I'm saying the same because I live in Poland and the cost of apps are converted from Euro to PLN and final amount depends on the current exchange of EUR to PLN) as the app from 30 November but

When I log into my iTunes account, in Purchase History I don't have any purchases on 2 December (apart from the Free apps).

So, what the heck?!
Since Thursday I have my first iPhone and in Settings -> iTunes Store and App Store in "Automatic download" section I had "Music, Apps and Books" turned on. Did ther charge for automatic download app to iPhone?
I bought also one "newspaper" app, you know, that one free apps with payed In-App purchases when you can buy new issue of some magazine. But I didn't bought any. Is it possible that app charged me for this automatically.
Are In-App purchases always visible in Purchase History in iTunes Store?

I now that it's small amount but this time is small, next time it can be bigger.
By the way, few weeks ago I bought Numbers for 18 EUR and everythings was fine.
I also changed my Apple ID pass.

Any help would be appreciated.
Sainsburys~
iPhone 5C.
sainsburys is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2013, 09:19 PM   #2
Blander
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sainsburys View Post
Hi guys,

I hope I'm writing this in correct forum section. I tried to search for answer here but, to be honest, I don't know how to call it...

So 30 November(Friday) I bought app neu.Annotate+ PDF, v1.4.1 which, by the way is not as good as I thought and Foxit Reader is much, much better.
So before my bank charge me for this, before they transfer purchase into "main bill", firstly it's displayed as "amounts blocked". And it was OK, 1.79 Euro was blocked.

But then, on 2 December(Sunday), I saw two more transactions in "amounts blocked". They have almost the same amount (I'm saying the same because I live in Poland and the cost of apps are converted from Euro to PLN and final amount depends on the current exchange of EUR to PLN) as the app from 30 November but

When I log into my iTunes account, in Purchase History I don't have any purchases on 2 December (apart from the Free apps).

So, what the heck?!
Since Thursday I have my first iPhone and in Settings -> iTunes Store and App Store in "Automatic download" section I had "Music, Apps and Books" turned on. Did ther charge for automatic download app to iPhone?
I bought also one "newspaper" app, you know, that one free apps with payed In-App purchases when you can buy new issue of some magazine. But I didn't bought any. Is it possible that app charged me for this automatically.
Are In-App purchases always visible in Purchase History in iTunes Store?

I now that it's small amount but this time is small, next time it can be bigger.
By the way, few weeks ago I bought Numbers for 18 EUR and everythings was fine.
I also changed my Apple ID pass.

Any help would be appreciated.
Sainsburys~
I believe that is coincidence, but i bought in the end o f the year the App Iannotate, similar to yours, and now 3 different apps appeared on my ipad, but i didnt bought them ( .99 each)!!!!

Do you still having problem?
Blander is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2013, 03:00 PM   #3
sainsburys
macrumors member

No, but mine was another kind of deal, I didn't have too many apps in iOS but in my bank account in "blocked amount". After 7 days they charge me only once, not three times so everything is OK!
iPhone 5C.
sainsburys is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice