Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Aug 1, 2008, 12:18 PM   #1
itzdemo
macrumors regular

Send a message via MSN to itzdemo
Question best chatroom for iphone and ipod touch

i been looking for a while for a good chatroom to use on my ipod touch. i found one a while back but lost it becuse of a restore i did and forgot to save it. and can't seem to find it agin.. all the chats i seen are lame! most you can't see the room while the keyboard is up so you have to wait till your done typing to see what is said in the room. or you have to rescroll the room back so you can see it when the keyboard moves!

anyone know of a nice clean chatroom (app or webapp) that fits nice and you can see while typing..

the one i had was nice you could app a picture to a profile and add/remove friends. but i have racked my brian and can't seem to find it agin..
Old Aug 1, 2008, 12:34 PM   #2
copydeskcat
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzdemo View Post
i been looking for a while for a good chatroom to use on my ipod touch. i found one a while back but lost it becuse of a restore i did and forgot to save it. and can't seem to find it agin.. all the chats i seen are lame! most you can't see the room while the keyboard is up so you have to wait till your done typing to see what is said in the room. or you have to rescroll the room back so you can see it when the keyboard moves!

anyone know of a nice clean chatroom (app or webapp) that fits nice and you can see while typing..

the one i had was nice you could app a picture to a profile and add/remove friends. but i have racked my brian and can't seem to find it agin..
www.meebo.com is a good iphone/ipod touch formatted im service that logs you in to all yourm accounts, such as msn, yahoo, aim, gchat etc. And it also has chat rooms.

Also, palringo is available in the app store, but I don't know if it does chatrooms.
copydeskcat is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2008, 05:13 PM   #3
itzdemo
macrumors regular

Send a message via MSN to itzdemo
Quote:
Originally Posted by copydeskcat View Post
www.meebo.com is a good iphone/ipod touch formatted im service that logs you in to all yourm accounts, such as msn, yahoo, aim, gchat etc. And it also has chat rooms.

Also, palringo is available in the app store, but I don't know if it does chatrooms.
Thanx 4 tha Reply

mebo is ok but when loged in I don't see no chatroom service. Just good to send IMS to added buddies. I like www.beejive.com/iphone is way better then meebo.

The one in the appstore is ok I have it but not good on offline messages. Unlike beejive.

Last edited by itzdemo; Aug 1, 2008 at 05:25 PM.
itzdemo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2010, 04:49 PM   #4
adeelraza
macrumors newbie

Try Donut Chat, just what you're looking for.

Nice n clean, isn't it? http://donutchat.com
adeelraza is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2010, 06:03 PM   #5
mattwolfmatt
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeelraza View Post
Try Donut Chat, just what you're looking for.

Nice n clean, isn't it? http://donutchat.com
Did you join just so you could answer that? Did you create donut chat? Not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm just curious.
Old Apr 6, 2012, 01:58 PM   #6
Lizziegcarey16
macrumors newbie

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzdemo View Post

You could try this app called free foto messenger ( ffm ) and/ or textplus... And if u want a video chat room you could use skype but skype also can set a profile pic and do messages. Ffm and textplus allows you to use profile pics too
Lizziegcarey16 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2012, 11:06 AM   #7
flashyman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by copydeskcat View Post

I like your given solution.
flashyman is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch