Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amoire17

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 5, 2012
Bought pages for my mac air, I went into apps on my iPhone and it says I have to pay £6.99 for it, will I need to purchase it again to use iCloud or is there a way to download the version I have already paid for??

53x12

macrumors 68000
Feb 16, 2009
Bought pages for my mac air, I went into apps on my iPhone and it says I have to pay £6.99 for it, will I need to purchase it again to use iCloud or is there a way to download the version I have already paid for??

I assume you bought Pages for OSX and the Pages for the iPhone is iOS. So not sure those are the exact same app. Maybe someone with more experience will know for sure.

jabingla2810

macrumors 68020
Oct 15, 2008

Currently apps aren't universal between Mac and iOS. You need to buy the iOS version separately.

orangezorki

macrumors 6502a
Aug 30, 2006
You will have to ay for it, but then you will have access to the iOS or Mac versions on any device you own.

David

Mrbobb

macrumors 603
Aug 27, 2012
What about the Cloud-based App idea they try to sell? Pay once, access App anywhere from Cloud! ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.