Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bojan6089

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 21, 2007
I've been working with a company that uses its own templates for any correspondence. But I have found that the template looks a bit different when I open it in Pages.
As you could guess by now, I am unable to click on one particular image or select it in any way, so it technically makes it stuck there. And the image has to be moved in order to look normal. I can send you an empty template if you wanna see it so you can help me out.

Thanks

PeggyD

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2007
Covington, WA, USA
Although you don't say, I'm guessing this document/template started life in Microsoft Word. Word does some strange things with objects, page numbers, etc. that don't survive translation to Pages very well. Usually these things get converted to master or background objects. Go to Format > Advanced & choose Make master objects selectable & then go to Arrange & select Make background objects selectable. You still might not be able to click on them if they are behind text so you need to command-click outside of the margins & drag the cursor toward the object until it is selected. You can then use the Arrange menu to bring the object to the front.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.