Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Eadfrith

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 3, 2011
Lindisfarena
The ability to automatically resize the forum pages to fit your screen via the "Fluid" setting, is no longer working for me. It seems to work on the main front page, but when I click through to the forums, they do not fit horizontally. Any idea what's happening?

roadbloc

macrumors G3
Aug 24, 2009
UK
I've noticed this too. I assumed it was the fault of IE 8 which I use on my XP craptop.

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
I've noticed this too. I assumed it was the fault of IE 8 which I use on my XP craptop.

The ability to automatically resize the forum pages to fit your screen via the "Fluid" setting, is no longer working for me. It seems to work on the main front page, but when I click through to the forums, they do not fit horizontally. Any idea what's happening?

Same thing here. I've tried multiple browsers.

This should be fixed. You might have to click on it again.

arn

SaSaSushi

macrumors 601
Aug 8, 2007
Takamatsu, Japan
Same here for the Fluid HD setting. Clicking on Fluid HD from the forums links back to the main news page. Fluid HD is set properly for the Front Page, Mac Blog, iOS Blog and Roundups but Buyer's Guide and the forums remain at the narrow default size. :(

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
Same here for the Fluid HD setting. Clicking on Fluid HD from the forums links back to the main news page. Fluid HD is set properly for the Front Page, Mac Blog, iOS Blog and Roundups but Buyer's Guide and the forums remain at the narrow default size. :(

Doesn't work for me either. Clicking the links just takes me back to the front page, and doesn't change anything when viewing the forums.

It still doesn't seem to work for me.:(

try again

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
Thank you, the FluidHD link at the bottom of the Forums still jumps back to the main MR page, but now the setting is sticking across the entire site. :)

Just remembered about this thread.

I'll echo this -- works great but still kicks me back to the front page. Would be great if it could just reload the page I'm currently on.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.