Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Feb 19, 2013, 08:13 AM   #1
Aldonin
macrumors newbie

Songs on iTunesMatch not showing on iTunes

Hello there.

I recently added an album to my iTunes library by dragging the songs (as I've always done in the past). Songs did copy, because when I look them up on the iTunes search bar the album shows and it says it has 11 songs.

When I double click on it.... nothing happens. It takes me to the full song list.

Even more. I just checked on my iPhone and the entire album has already synched via iTunes Match!

Any ideas?
Thanks a lot!
Aldonin is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store