Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Current Events

Old Apr 8, 2014, 10:53 AM   #1
Huntn
macrumors 604

Mickey Roonie Passes Away

He died on 7 April 2014, and I went online to find a good story about him, only to find
EXCLUSIVE - A tearful last message of love to the wife 'he was kept from' and a vicious family war over his cash: The wretched last days of screen legend Mickey Rooney who died 'choking on his food'

Of course there is money invovled. This is sad. You want to hope that the last days of someone's life is surrounded by loving family. Is the Mail Online, like the National Enquirer?

I think my favorite Mickey Rooney movie is The Black Stallion.
Huntn is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2014, 02:56 PM   #2
bradl
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntn View Post
He died on 7 April 2014, and I went online to find a good story about him, only to find
EXCLUSIVE - A tearful last message of love to the wife 'he was kept from' and a vicious family war over his cash: The wretched last days of screen legend Mickey Rooney who died 'choking on his food'

Of course there is money invovled. This is sad. You want to hope that the last days of someone's life is surrounded by loving family. Is the Mail Online, like the National Enquirer?

I think my favorite Mickey Rooney movie is The Black Stallion.
I agree with the Black Stallion.

Though on a more personal note, most of the people in my hometown will remember him for Boys Town. My parent's residential area is kitty corner to it.

BL.
bradl is online now   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Current Events

Tags
mickey rooney