Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple Watch > iPad

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 14, 2013, 10:55 AM   #126
macrumors 68040
djransom's Avatar
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Chi-Town
Originally Posted by Samtb View Post
Will ipad 4 owners be getting a 5?
No. I just purchased my 4 a couple of months ago so I'll definitely pass on the 5 and wait for the next version.
Live and love life
djransom is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2013, 06:51 PM   #127
macrumors member
Join Date: May 2013
I'm leaning more on no, but, if there is a huge difference that I'm interested in, I might sell my current models in exchange
Don't run from the storm. Dance in the rain.
Pagandeva2000 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2013, 06:54 PM   #128
macrumors regular
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
I've got a first generation. I'm sure I'll fancy it, but I think I'm gravitating towards a Retina Mini whenever that comes around.
Mid-2012 13" MacBook Pro with Studio Display, Late 2008 13'' Black MacBook, 1st generation iPad, iPhone 5S, and a litany of other legacy hardware.
Braniff747SP is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2013, 09:49 PM   #129
macrumors 68000
Join Date: Jul 2007
When the iPad 5 is expected to be available?
hajime is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2013, 01:22 PM   #130
macrumors member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Washington DC
Based on weight

I Would Truly consider if the weight goes below 400g, I used an old formula and I assume considering the similar form factor to Mini it should, considering Mini at 7.9 is 312g, so iPad at 9.7 should be about 383, + add some more for the display so I think 400 is possible, if yes I would rush to get it,

Btw do we expect any further updates to the display? Or will it be the same? Any chance it becomes like the iPhone 5 where the display is closer to the glass?
13" Macbook Pro (Mid 2012) , iPhone 4 & 5, iPad & iPad Mini
Keenupie is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple Watch > iPad

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
All iPads: Do I buy an iPad Air, or wait until next year for either an iPad Pro, or 2Gb of RAM? MartinAppleGuy iPad 75 Jan 14, 2015 09:12 AM
iPad: Should I buy a 128GB iPad 4 at $549 or wait for 64GB iPad Air at $699 RDAR iPad 19 Nov 24, 2013 01:32 PM
Why would anyone buy iPad2 when you can buy iPad mini? Frozzie iPad 32 Sep 25, 2013 03:30 AM
Who else waited/didn't buy the iPad 3 and now will buy the iPad 4? Sensamic iPad 11 Oct 27, 2012 05:25 AM
iPhone/iPad retina screen owners: Will YOU buy the iPad mini? Jacoblee23 iPad 23 Oct 23, 2012 05:31 PM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:41 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2015, MacRumors.com, LLC